Author Topic: Zimmerman ... again  (Read 5340 times)

Hawkmoon

• friend
Re: Zimmerman ... again
« Reply #25 on: December 10, 2013, 09:08:10 PM »
True. I imagine his felt need for female companionship (or any sort of friendship) is about sky-high right now, what with all the guilt and abuse that's been laid on him. Some pretty girl treating him like a real person is probably awful hard to resist.

Is she pretty? I don't think I've seen any photos. His ex-wife isn't any prize ...
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #26 on: December 11, 2013, 10:46:44 PM »
SO, are they gonna go ahead and prosecute persecute him even after the star witness and "victim" has stated that nothing actually happened?

Nope!

http://www.aol.com/article/2013/12/11/prosecutor-no-domestic-charges-against-zimmerman/20786893/

By Kurt Anderson

MIAMI (AP) - George Zimmerman will not face domestic violence charges because his girlfriend did not wish to pursue the case and there was scant evidence of a crime, a state prosecutor said Wednesday.
Samantha Scheibe's decision not to cooperate and the lack of other corroborating evidence would have made the case difficult to prove, State Attorney Phil Archer in Seminole County said in a statement.
"There is no reasonable likelihood of a successful prosecution," Archer said.

No sense in trying tp peersecute him if nobody is willing to perjure themselves.

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #27 on: December 11, 2013, 11:52:56 PM »
Is she pretty? I don't think I've seen any photos. His ex-wife isn't any prize ...

She's alright. You could gugle her name, if you wish.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Zardozimo Oprah Bannedalas

• Webley Juggler
  • friend
  • All I got is a fistful of shekels
« Reply #28 on: December 12, 2013, 12:13:59 PM »
Leave the country. It's the only way to achieve some level of sanity in his life. Is he at least suing the media for libel/slander? The doctored videos ought to qualify.

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
« Reply #29 on: December 12, 2013, 03:37:07 PM »
There are already a lot of Zimmermans in Montana.

Was a pioneer sheep ranching family near Billings.  He cut a trail up the rimrocks to herd his sheep to summer pasture, and now that winding 2-lane is a major thoroughfare.
Freedom is a heavy load, a great and strange burden for the spirit to undertake. It is not easy. It is not a gift given, but a choice made, and the choice may be a hard one. The road goes upward toward the light; but the laden traveller may never reach the end of it.  - Ursula Le Guin