Author Topic: facebook saves "captive" woman.  (Read 489 times)

geronimotwo

• friend
facebook saves "captive" woman.
« on: January 15, 2014, 09:47:57 AM »
or, was the money running out?

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2014/01/15/22310480-ex-girlfriend-held-captive-for-6-months-is-rescued-after-facebook-plea-cops

woman claims to have been held captive for six months, even though she was able to leave the motel and buy food and beer.  after six months she makes a post on facebook saying basically that she would like to come home but he wont let me, which leads to the arrest of the boyfriend and reunites her with her kids.
make the world idiot proof.....and you will have a world full of idiots. -g2

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
Re: facebook saves "captive" woman.
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2014, 03:04:28 PM »
I feel sorry for the vicim [sic].

Mostly sorry that the story she is offering is the best she can come up with.

Yeah, I'm well aware of psychological control and the wierdness that is psycopathy, but there are a few holes, even discounting the filtering through the local representative of MSM.  There seem to be very large objects sliding sideways through those holes.

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.