Author Topic: That's Gotta Hurt  (Read 538 times)

LadySmith

• friends
  • Veni, Vidi, Jactavi Calceos
That's Gotta Hurt
« on: November 16, 2006, 02:16:08 AM »
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15737511/
Nobody move or the one on the right gets it, too
Would-be kidnapper shoots own left testicle, police say, then nails left calf

Updated: 3:03 p.m. PT Nov 15, 2006
WICHITA, Kan. - A botched kidnapping ended with one of the assailants shooting himself in the groin, Wichita police said.
The man had just stuck the gun back into his waistband when it fired, shooting him in the left testicle. He cringed, causing the gun to fire again and strike him in the left calf.
When the shooting ended, the 23-year-old man managed to walk himself into the hospital for treatment, police said. He and his two accomplices, ages 18 and 20, were arrested for aggravated attempted kidnapping and conspiracy to obstruct justice.
The men were attempting to kidnap a teen in a dispute over stereo speakers, police said.
Rogue AI searching for amusement and/or Ellie Mae imitator searching for critters.
"What doesn't kill me makes me stronger...and it also makes me a cat-lover" - The Viking
According to Ben, I'm an inconvenient anomaly (and proud of it!).

280plus

• friend
  • Ever get that sinking feeling?
Re: That's Gotta Hurt
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2006, 02:39:09 AM »
With any luck he won't be able to reproduce after this event.  grin

I'm always amazed at what some people will kill each other over. I recall a guy I knew being pretty near gutted with a broken wine bottle over a 20$ debt he didn't repay. The assailant spent time in either Leavenworth or some such similar place over the incident.
Avoid cliches like the plague!