Author Topic: The Vela incident  (Read 7937 times)

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
Re: The Vela incident
« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2008, 11:36:19 AM »
You do know of course, that on the day Columbus discovered America that he found that all the banks were closed and he couldn't cash a check - because it was Columbus Day   =D
Freedom is a heavy load, a great and strange burden for the spirit to undertake. It is not easy. It is not a gift given, but a choice made, and the choice may be a hard one. The road goes upward toward the light; but the laden traveller may never reach the end of it.  - Ursula Le Guin

BrokenPaw

• friends
  • Sedit qvi timvit ne non svccederet.
    • ShadowGrove Interpath Ministry
« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2008, 11:40:09 AM »
Hey, thanks!  I was kinda hopin' you wouldn't mind if we Christians celebrated your pagan Christ Mass.  =) We might as well get the annual Christmas/Easter izitpagan thread started.   ;/

Just for fun, this year, let's add in Osiris Wafers, and Jack Chick's "Death Cookie" tract.  Dang Catholics, always ruinin' it for everyone... ;/

( =D ) -BP
Seek out wisdom in books, rare manuscripts, and cryptic poems if you will, but seek it also in simple stones and fragile herbs and in the cries of wild birds. Listen to the song of the wind and the roar of water if you would discover magic, for it is here that the old secrets are still preserved.

Marnoot

• friend
« Reply #27 on: December 12, 2008, 01:27:43 PM »
Just for fun, this year, let's add in Osiris Wafers, and Jack Chick's "Death Cookie" tract.  Dang Catholics, always ruinin' it for everyone... ;/
( =D ) -BP

You should be more concerned about that evil D&D game!

BrokenPaw

• friends
  • Sedit qvi timvit ne non svccederet.
    • ShadowGrove Interpath Ministry
« Reply #28 on: December 12, 2008, 02:29:16 PM »
You should be more concerned about that evil D&D game!

My primary concern about the D&D game is that I've been so busy, I haven't had much time to plan it.  I'm well below quota this year, in both the "Sacrificial Victims Acquired" and the "Innocents Corrupted" categories.

Seek out wisdom in books, rare manuscripts, and cryptic poems if you will, but seek it also in simple stones and fragile herbs and in the cries of wild birds. Listen to the song of the wind and the roar of water if you would discover magic, for it is here that the old secrets are still preserved.

Marnoot

• friend
« Reply #29 on: December 12, 2008, 02:41:28 PM »
My primary concern about the D&D game is that I've been so busy, I haven't had much time to plan it.  I'm well below quota this year, in both the "Sacrificial Victims Acquired" and the "Innocents Corrupted" categories.

You need to get your numbers up, or the Society will no longer have any need of you!  :police:

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #30 on: December 13, 2008, 01:02:43 AM »
No, they always need sacrificial victims. 
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife