Author Topic: The unofficial spokesman for the Heart Attack Grill, dies from a heart attack  (Read 817 times)

TechMan

• Administrator
  • Yes, your moderation has been outsourced.
http://www.foxnews.com/health/2013/02/12/heart-attack-grill-pokesman-dies-heart-attack/?test=latestnews

John Alleman, 52, who was the unofficial spokesman for the Heart Attack Grill, in Las Vegas has a heart attack in front of the restaurant while waiting for a bus.

ETA:  The Heart Attack Grill offers the Quadruple Bypass Burger which is a 3 pound, 9,982 calorie burger.  John Alleman ate there so much that he was featured on the grill's official clothing as "Patient John."
« Last Edit: February 12, 2013, 03:01:30 PM by adively »
Hawkmoon - Never underestimate another person's capacity for stupidity. Any time you think someone can't possibly be that dumb ... they'll prove you wrong.

Bacon and Eggs - A day's work for a chicken; A lifetime commitment for a pig.
Stupidity will always be its own reward.
Bad decisions make good stories.

Viking - The problem with the modern world is that there aren't really any predators eating stupid people.

birdman

• friend
http://www.foxnews.com/health/2013/02/12/heart-attack-grill-pokesman-dies-heart-attack/?test=latestnews

John Alleman, 52, who was the unofficial spokesman for the Heart Attack Grill, in Las Vegas has a heart attack in front of the restaurant while waiting for a bus.

Now he's in heaven, with Lou Gehrig asking him how he didn't see that coming.

Blakenzy

• friend
Well, that is honest advertising.
"Knowledge will forever govern ignorance, and a people who mean to be their own governors, must arm themselves with the power knowledge gives. A popular government without popular information or the means of acquiring it, is but a prologue to a farce or a tragedy or perhaps both"

never_retreat

• Head Muckety Muck
  • friend
I needed a mod to change my signature because the concept of "family friendly" eludes me.
Just noticed that a mod changed my signature. How long ago was that?
A few months-mods

Neemi

• friend
While doing CPR, there are two songs that perfectly help you keep the rhythm:
  • Stayin' Alive
  • Another One Bites the Dust
:facepalm:

SADShooter

• friend
While doing CPR, there are two songs that perfectly help you keep the rhythm:
  • Stayin' Alive
  • Another One Bites the Dust
:facepalm:

"Row, Row, Row, Your Boat" also works, according to the ED Doc I work for.
"Ah, is there any wine so sweet and intoxicating as the tears of a hippie?"-Tamara, View From the Porch

zxcvbob

• friend
This sounds VERY familiar.  I thought the owner or chef or something from the Heart Attack Grill died last year from a HA or stroke...
"It's good, though..."

Blakenzy

• friend
I always wondered if a second person applying steady pressure to the epigastrium and umbilical region while compressions are made would assist in increasing intrathoracic and carotid pressures. It is noteworthy how abdominal contents jump up and down during compressions.. seems like a lot of energy is transferred/wasted through the diaphragm.
"Knowledge will forever govern ignorance, and a people who mean to be their own governors, must arm themselves with the power knowledge gives. A popular government without popular information or the means of acquiring it, is but a prologue to a farce or a tragedy or perhaps both"

Neemi

• friend
It is noteworthy how abdominal contents jump up and down during compressions..

Or back on up. Makes me glad for the new CPR guidelines. Also makes me wonder if that restaurant requires their staff to be CPR certified...