Author Topic: Here we go again - Mali  (Read 678 times)

Hawkmoon

• friend
Here we go again - Mali
« on: November 20, 2015, 07:54:36 AM »
http://www.startjuno.com/news/read/article/the_associated_press-us_embassy_shooter_at_radisson_in_bamako_mali_amer-ap

Terrierists holding hostages in a hotel. Reports are the terrierists were shouting "Allahu Akbar" when they attached. Now who would have expected that?

I think the news media are showing their biases. They never seem to report the terrorists who sing "Onward Christian Soldiers" while they're slaughtering people.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

brimic

• friends
Re: Here we go again - Mali
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2015, 09:06:01 AM »
*yawn* If it were in 'Murika, it would have been called 'workplace violence.'
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2015, 10:10:54 AM »
It it were not for all the attention given to white privilege in France this would be reported as "It's Friday in western Africa".

Two different TV nooze groups are playing the "jihadist olympics" meme - Al Qeda claiming responsibility in an attempt to show they have not been overshadowed by ISIS.  There are claims of struggles for territory to assert dominance between the two.

But not to worry - Al Qeda is "finished" and ISIS is just the JV.

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2015, 12:55:32 PM »
I think the news media are showing their biases. They never seem to report the terrorists who sing "Onward Christian Soldiers" while they're slaughtering people.

Word. I am so tired of being ignored. #jihadistsforjesusarenewsworthytoo #justiceforjesus #stopcrucifyingunarmedjewishmen
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2015, 01:34:51 PM »
Update: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3326708/Jihadists-gunmen-launch-grenade-shooting-rampage-hotel-Mali.html

We've heard this before:
Gunmen spoke in English and tested hostages' knowledge of the Koran before allowing Muslim hostages to leave

Seems to me if the U.S. is determined to allow all those so-called "refugees" into the country, the prospective entrants should be tested on their knowledge of the Bible. Maybe recite the Lord's Prayer and the 23rd Psalm. Simple, Sunday school stuff, not heavy theology. Maybe throw in something from the Torah, or at least one of the Old Testament prophets.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2015, 02:13:17 PM »
Update: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3326708/Jihadists-gunmen-launch-grenade-shooting-rampage-hotel-Mali.html

We've heard this before:
Seems to me if the U.S. is determined to allow all those so-called "refugees" into the country, the prospective entrants should be tested on their knowledge of the Bible. Maybe recite the Lord's Prayer and the 23rd Psalm. Simple, Sunday school stuff, not heavy theology. Maybe throw in something from the Torah, or at least one of the Old Testament prophets.

With respect, I disagree.  We may be a Christian nation but we are not a nation of Christians.

Far better they be made to read selections from the Constitution (in the language of their choice) and the criminal section of the United States Code and explain those passages.

All this after living in a FEMA camp surrounded by mines and machine gun towers for a minimum of 3 years while they all (from 2 years to 102 years old) attend something resembling a basic introduction to assimilation program.  No need to try to slip spies in there - the troublemakers will self identify, and sooner rather than later.  Eliminate the concentration camp stigma by calling it a full-immersion settlement house program for recent immigrants.

Eliminates the need for special passes or RFID chips,, too.

I always knew that the pansy-ass liberal social work pap I had to endure to get initials after my name would come in handy one day.

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
    • http://www.gunshopfinder.com
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2015, 03:01:29 PM »
Okay, how about just asking potential immigrants what bacon tastes like?