Author Topic: Rod Rosenstein Accused of Leading Illegal Surveillance of a Journalist  (Read 672 times)

MechAg94

• friend
https://pjmedia.com/trending/rod-rosenstein-accused-of-leading-illegal-surveillance-of-journalist-sharyl-attkisson-for-obama-admin/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Journalist Sharyl Attkisson, who previously sued the Obama administration for allegedly spying on her, wants her case reopened.

Attkisson reports on her website that "a former U.S. government agent has admitted participating in the illegal government surveillance on then-CBS New [sic] investigative reporter Sharyl Attkisson." According to this insider, Rod Rosenstein, then the U.S. Attorney for the District of Maryland, was the person responsible for the project that resulted in the illegal surveillance of her computers and cellphone from 2011 to 2014. He left that position in 2017 to become U.S. Deputy Attorney General in the Trump administration—during which he had a very controversial tenure.
I am starting to think lawsuits and actions like this are the only way some of these people will be punished or all the evidence will actually be made public.  

This also caught my attention since computer surveillance and planting evidence came up on the thread below.  I think this is the journalist I remember who said she discovered someone (presumably the Govt) had placed spyware on her computer.
http://www.armedpolitesociety.com/index.php?topic=61635.0

“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
Re: Rod Rosenstein Accused of Leading Illegal Surveillance of a Journalist
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2020, 11:22:17 AM »
I am starting to think lawsuits and actions like this are the only way some of these people will be punished or all the evidence will actually be made public.  

:lol:  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You need to learn your place, peasant.
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought