Author Topic: The California gang rape  (Read 15415 times)

dogmush

• friend
Re: The California gang rape
« Reply #25 on: October 29, 2009, 01:38:01 PM »

I'd call the cops.  Hard to win a 10-30 on one fight, even with a gun.  (one of them could easily be packing too)

I couldn't sit there and let it continue even for the 3-5 min of a fast police response.  I would hope after the first 8 or so rapists drop the rest would just run away, but if not, that's the way it goes.

Nothing in this world sickens me more then rape.  If I saw it, they would have to die.

Nick1911

• Administrator
« Reply #26 on: October 29, 2009, 01:39:53 PM »
Personally, I wouldn't care about the legalities of it. I'd intervene.

I'd be hard pressed to not intervene as well.  That said, I do care about the legalities of it.

I am not a police officer.  I have no duty to protect anyone except myself and my family.  And I can't very well protect them if I'm serving time convicted of homicide or manslaughter for taking out some critter that was hurting a third party which a DA later argued wasn't a treat to my life.  Or worse, getting taken out by one of the bystanders because I just shot someone in his gang.

I don't know if I can accept the physical and legal liability of intervening for someone I don't know.

Seenterman

• friend
« Reply #27 on: October 29, 2009, 02:17:24 PM »
Real justice wont be done until they hit prison and the guards alert their fellow inmates to their crime.
99% of the time I think prison rape is horrible and more needs to be done to stop it. If it happened to these 10 I'd hope the guards don't notice until 3 hours later.  Even con's have kids. Isn't there something that those that watched can be charged with? Depraved indifference?

To constitute depraved indifference, the defendant's conduct must be 'so wanton, so deficient in a moral sense of concern, so lacking in regard for the life or lives of others, and so blameworthy as to warrant the same criminal liability as that which the law imposes upon a person who intentionally causes a crime.

I'd say watching a gang rape for over three hours more than meets the burden for a D.I. charge.  The DA should charge all those that watched with depraved indifference and gig em of as must time as they can get.  At least 30 people should be going to jail soon.

And where the f**k where the school administrators, deans, security guards? They need to get booted from their jobs for horrible failure to provided a safe environment for children.

lupinus

• Southern Mod Trimutive Emeritus
  • friends
« Reply #28 on: October 29, 2009, 02:53:09 PM »
I am not a police officer.  I have no duty to protect anyone except myself and my family.  And I can't very well protect them if I'm serving time convicted of homicide or manslaughter for taking out some critter that was hurting a third party which a DA later argued wasn't a treat to my life.  Or worse, getting taken out by one of the bystanders because I just shot someone in his gang.
Legally speaking I'm pretty sure if varies by state. In SC at least, if you see someone in trouble and could defend yourself were you in their position, you can legally defend them as if you yourself were being attacked.

Though of course, that doesn't do much to help the numbers end of it. Much as I hate to rationalize not stopping such a thing, the numbers don't work well in my favor and getting myself killed in the process of trying to be a hero wouldn't help her or my family. So unless it seemed they were about to kill her my intervention would be calling the police and ensuring they don't reach the point of killing her in the mean time.
One or two rapists and I am armed? More likely to stop it. Upwards of 30? I'm not suicidal and I'm not going to take my chances, especially if they aren't about to kill her.
That is all. *expletive deleted*ck you all, eat *expletive deleted*it, and die in a fire. I have considered writing here a long parting section dedicated to each poster, but I have decided, at length, against it. *expletive deleted*ck you all and Hail Satan.

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #29 on: October 29, 2009, 03:47:46 PM »
And if the onlookers were unarmed 14 y/o's themselves...  =(
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

Lee

• friend
« Reply #30 on: October 29, 2009, 08:10:18 PM »
This event brings up a lot of emotions in me....and none of them good.  After seeing pics of her friends, I'm assuming she is white, and I'm assuming the attackers are all hispanic.  Not that it matters really, or that she wasn't a trans-gender, or gay, or minority - protected under the Hate Crime Bill...or anything like that.   :mad: :mad: :mad:

freakazoid

• friend
« Reply #31 on: October 29, 2009, 09:11:54 PM »
Did a little digging, folks.

Well, for one thing, they truly are different from us.  Gawk at Richmond (CA) High School's (HS where the crime occurred) demographics:
http://www.greatschools.net/cgi-bin/ca/other/607#students
78% Hispanic

50+% of the total student population doesn't speak English in their home and 74% get subsidized lunches.

We're talking illegal aliens and anchor babies, for the most part.  The few actual English-speaking, American-born hispanics are likely to be rare as hen's teeth...likely on the order of the number of those students considered caucasian (2%).

Yeah thats right, it is because they are hispanic,  ;/
"so I ended up getting the above because I didn't want to make a whole production of sticking something between my knees and cranking. To me, the cranking on mine is pretty effortless, at least on the coarse setting. Maybe if someone has arthritis or something, it would be more difficult for them." - Ben

"I see a rager at least once a week." - brimic

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
« Reply #32 on: October 29, 2009, 09:38:38 PM »
in that situation i'd have to do something or go home and kill myself.
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

Bigjake

• friend
« Reply #33 on: October 29, 2009, 10:19:25 PM »
Vahalla awaits! I've got 14+1 in the gun and three reloads, plus an AR in the truck.

A-friggin-men.  My 638 has 5 rnds, with 2 speed strips makes 15.  Which 15 of those depraved bastards want to meet the ferryman with me?

On the culture aspect.. Ever looked at the stats from El Paso?  1600 odd murders this year and the media just ignores it.

Balog

• friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #34 on: October 29, 2009, 11:49:15 PM »
Freak: it's not the race, it's the culture.

If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #35 on: October 29, 2009, 11:55:01 PM »
Freak: it's not the race, it's the culture.

Yup.

The grandchildren of Cuban dentists & other educated Cubans who came over when Castro took over are "hispanic," but manage to keep the gang-rapes to a minimum.
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
« Reply #36 on: October 29, 2009, 11:57:32 PM »
Valhalla awaits! I've got 14+1 in the gun and three reloads, plus an AR in the truck.

Yep, I'll risk the trip to Fiddler's Green.  I've got three 8-rounders for the 1911, no way I could stand by and NOT go into warrior/beserker mode.  Much less live with myself later on.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2009, 08:30:49 PM by scout26 »
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

• friends
« Reply #37 on: October 30, 2009, 12:38:48 AM »
mans gotta die from something and even before i had kids i'd have been compelled to take action.  now i'm almost afraid how i might react/overreact
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

Balog

• friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #38 on: October 30, 2009, 01:15:05 AM »
Is it possible to over react to a 15 y/o getting gang raped?

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #39 on: October 30, 2009, 01:21:30 AM »

Not in my book.

Course, I might be colored in that light because I have two sisters...one of whom just turned 15 a few months ago.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2009, 01:32:53 AM by Avenger29 »
Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

• friends
« Reply #40 on: October 30, 2009, 01:24:18 AM »

depends how many folks you kill how you do it and at what point you stop.  i've been known to get carried away once i cross the line.  in this case shooting non participants might be over the top   or at least appear that way to a jury.  if there were any survivors you know their story would be all the others bu one or two were innocent and you'd be portrayed as the evil racist who slaughtered children. likely be pilloried for back shooting etc

Balog

• friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #41 on: October 30, 2009, 01:28:35 AM »
Again, legalities vs moralities. Sadly far different things these days.

Stand_watie

• friend
« Reply #42 on: October 30, 2009, 01:28:57 AM »
Yup.

The grandchildren of Cuban dentists & other educated Cubans who came over when Castro took over are "hispanic," but manage to keep the gang-rapes to a minimum.

Technically five of my nephew/neices are hispanic, because their mom is of Spanish (IE from Spain) descent.
Yizkor. Lo Od Pa'am

"You can have my gun when you pry it from my cold dead fingers"

"Never again"

"Malone Labe"

• friends
« Reply #43 on: October 30, 2009, 01:45:58 AM »
Again, legalities vs moralities. Sadly far different things these days.

need a jury with a couple dads on it

Balog

• friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #44 on: October 30, 2009, 01:47:46 AM »
    Technically five of my nephew/neices are hispanic, because their mom is of Spanish (IE from Spain) descent.

Hell, my wife is Mexican. Descended of legal immigrants, I might add. But she must be a racist, being an anti-illegal conservative and all.

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #45 on: October 30, 2009, 01:57:29 AM »
Hell, my wife is Mexican. Descended of legal immigrants, I might add. But she must be a racist, being an anti-illegal conservative and all.

I wonder if there is a Mexican equivalent to the slur "Oreo" used by blacks to describe those who are "black on the outside, white on the inside?

Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

MicroBalrog

• friend
« Reply #46 on: October 30, 2009, 06:15:27 AM »
Now, I don't want to jump on the 'what would I do' bandwagon - I've seen/read of too many people failing to respond in an emergency situation due to some form of reason, despite having previously believed themselves capable of it.

My health is very limited and I have no gun, but but I do agree with the responses above.
Destroy The Enemy in Hand-to-Hand Combat.

"...tradition and custom becomes intertwined and are a strong coercion which directs the society upon fixed lines, and strangles liberty. " ~ William Graham Sumner

Strings

• APS Pimp
  • friend
« Reply #47 on: October 30, 2009, 06:30:53 AM »
>Well, the barbarian hordes overrunning us are coming from the south.  Seems Rome had a problem controlling its borders and unwanted barbarian settlers, too.<

Actually, they weren't unwanted. They came to do the jobs average Romans didn't want to do.

Sadly, that really isn't a joke...

As to the question of intervention: I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I didn't. Die by a mob, or die by my own hand: at least option A means I stood for something.
No Child Should Live In Fear

What was that about a pearl handled revolver and someone from New Orleans again?

Screw it: just autoclave the planet (thanks Birdman)

Stand_watie

• friend
« Reply #48 on: October 30, 2009, 08:58:00 AM »
I wonder if there is a Mexican equivalent to the slur "Oreo" used by blacks to describe those who are "black on the outside, white on the inside?

"Coconut".
Yizkor. Lo Od Pa'am

"You can have my gun when you pry it from my cold dead fingers"

"Never again"

"Malone Labe"

Headless Thompson Gunner

• friend
« Reply #49 on: October 30, 2009, 09:17:12 AM »
Yes, just ask the Hollywood types. 

Oh, wait.  That was a 13 year old getting raped.  And no gang involved.