Author Topic: Climate Change Activists Disrupt Dairy Supply Across UK: Disabling Milk Trucks  (Read 605 times)

MechAg94

• friend
Ecoterrorists: Climate Change Activists Disrupt Dairy Supply Across UK by Disabling all Milk Trucks at Processing Plants (VIDEO)
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/09/climate-change-activists-disrupts-dairy-supply-across-uk-disabling-milk-trucks-processing-plants-video0/

Animal Rebellion, a group of animal and climate activists, has been causing major disruption to a number of dairy distribution facilities across the UK. This has included blocking and occupying sites as well as damaging milk trucks.

The activists had written to the office of the prime minister in August, threatening disruptive action in September if no progress was made, according to the Guardian.

Videos are at the link.  I saw this earlier on Instagram.  Video showed them using battery drilling to put holes in tires on trucks and trailers.  I am curious what sort of security they have at those sites.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

AZRedhawk44

• friends
I would guess not much security.  No night guards, probably not even any day guards.  Video logs would be about it.
"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist."
--Lysander Spooner

I reject your authoritah!

Hawkmoon

• friend
IMHO, eco-terrorists should be treated exactly the same as Islamist terrorists. They should be exterminated.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

HankB

• friend
IMHO, eco-terrorists should be treated exactly the same as Islamist terrorists. They should be exterminated.
Especially when their terrorist acts target the food supply, which is already having supply chain problems.  :mad:
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Hawkmoon

• friend
I wonder if the eco-terrorists gave any thought to how much effect there will be in the eco-system from all the heat that will be produced and all the energy and chemicals that will be expended making tires to replace all those they vandalized.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Jim147

• friends
They should have been educated on what a tire thumper is.
Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG

Cliffh

• friend
They should have been educated on what a tire thumper is.

And it's off-label uses.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Messing with my milk supply would make me your enemy for life. I know Our Lord said to forgive, but St Peter said we need milk, so...
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife