Author Topic: Teen shoots, kills 2 men during attempted home invasion in Channelview  (Read 259 times)

MechAg94

• friend
HCSO: Teen shoots, kills 2 men during attempted home invasion in Channelview [outside Houston near Ship Channel]
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/teen-kills-2-during-home-invasion/285-3da6c3c1-76d8-46fd-950d-844acd9a659a

The 2nd link just shows video of the drive way when the men pull up and then try to get away.  The shooting was off camera.  It appears it is the same incident. 
They found the dead guys outside the house.  I hope some prosecutor doesn't try to hang the kid. 
Channelview has always been a somewhat poor blue collar area.  At least those are the only parts I have ever seen.

I guess there is less to talk about with this than I thought.  I saw some suggestion the house was specifically targeted, but could be as simple as they got a new TV or someone thought they had stuff worth taking.

Video captures 4 armed suspects park next to Channelview home seconds before attempted forced entry
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/17-year-old-shoots-kills-2-armed-men-during-attempted-home-invasion-in-channelview-sheriff-says/ar-AA11Gb8D

Gonzalez said three masked men tried to make their way into a home when a 17-year-old man armed with a shotgun opened fire. Two of the men were pronounced dead at the scene and the third escaped in a dark-colored 4-door sedan.

An adult woman, two 17-year-old men and a young 12-year-old boy were inside the home at the time of the shooting, according to Gonzalez. The case will now be presented to a grand jury.

Texas 17-year-old shoots, kills 2 suspects attempting to break into home
https://nypost.com/2022/09/10/texas-17-year-old-shoots-kills-2-suspects-attempting-to-break-into-home/

“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
Re: Teen shoots, kills 2 men during attempted home invasion in Channelview
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2022, 11:20:48 AM »
Funny that when a 17 y.o. criminal gets shot he’s a “teen victim” but when a 17 y.o. Defends his home from criminals he’s a “17 year old man”
Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
Re: Teen shoots, kills 2 men during attempted home invasion in Channelview
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2022, 11:23:34 AM »
Add another child to the list of those killed by senseless gun violence.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.