Main Forums > Politics

YES! Nader might run again, spoil Dem vote!

(1/15) > >>

Manedwolf:
Awesome! Come on, senile old man, go for it! Steal votes from Hilbama!

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2008/02/22/nader-considering-another-white-house-run/#more-5508

johnster999:
First Mrs. Obama's proudness gaffe now this?

Keep hope alive, Ralph!

AZRedhawk44:
Now we need Ron Paul to run as a Libertarian, with Badnarik as his Veep.

Maybe we can screw this election up so much that whomever wins, he wins with a plurality/minority of votes and no clear mandate.  I just can't stand any of 'em, including Paul.

Tecumseh:
We can only pray that Ron Paul runs as a Libertarian or Independent.  I know a lot of Ron Paul supporters who will be writing in Ron Paul rather than cast a ballot for anyone else.  Myself included.  Hopefully we can screw the GOP out of an election, unless they steal it with voter fraud like in 2000.

SomeKid:

--- Quote from: Tecumseh on February 22, 2008, 06:31:53 PM ---We can only pray that Ron Paul runs as a Libertarian or Independent.  I know a lot of Ron Paul supporters who will be writing in Ron Paul rather than cast a ballot for anyone else.  Myself included.  Hopefully we can screw the GOP out of an election, unless they steal it with voter fraud like in 2000.

I had a long day. Can I borrow your Kool-Aid? It will surely alter my perceptions better than alcohol.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version