Author Topic: Europe wants US to save it?  (Read 9893 times)

Headless Thompson Gunner

• friend
Re: Europe wants US to save it?
« Reply #25 on: October 01, 2008, 02:18:55 PM »
Can Do  cool

Everybody give me a list, and I'll get to the APS rearmament act of 09' just after I finish signing your letters of marque and whacking  the NFA, GCA, and ATF.  And then finish the list placing a $100,000 bounty on the heads of most of our elected politicians, a handful of activists, all militant eviroweenies, PETA, and any other various and sundry international leaders that piss me off.  laugh

Oh, and my bounty system will be far more effective in fixing our current problems than any $700 billion bailout, and cost much less    shocked
I want a crate full of Thompson subguns and enough ammunition and magazines to last the rest of my life.

Manedwolf

• friend
« Reply #26 on: October 01, 2008, 03:33:30 PM »
I miss SA .308.

All i've got left is german stuff.   prejavascript:void(0); =(tty good, but I liked SA.  FAL ate me out of house and home  sad

If it's DAG, keep it for emergencies. It fragments like a giant M193.

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
« Reply #27 on: October 01, 2008, 05:56:07 PM »
a nuclear sub, a battleship,

And of course: ammo for everything, a castle and and a huge bunker with a garage to put it all in.

Ummmm, you might want to request a "cement pond" for your pool toys......
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

Manedwolf

• friend
« Reply #28 on: October 02, 2008, 04:11:46 AM »
Someone also needs to just tell Europe that they only get two "America saves your ass" cards per century. Do they really want to use the first one already?

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #29 on: October 02, 2008, 04:54:56 AM »
Big time.

I have a thought.  They send us a pile of cash, and we trade them Barry.  We can use the extra scratch, and they all LOVE Obama over there. 

Win Win situation. Then they can elect him head mucky muck of the European Union and everyone will be happy.  Money's no issue for them, they can just raise taxes.

Except fistful.  laugh

That's "Change I Can Believe In."
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

Laurent du Var

• friends
« Reply #30 on: October 02, 2008, 10:54:39 AM »
On behalf of Europe, which is neither the European Union nor one big country,
I would like to thank you for saving our ass, that would concern soldiers running up the Omaha beach and their Families who must have suffered terribly as well.

For everybody else I would like to thank you that you're working so hard to pay all those taxes to cough up 700 Billion $ so your government can bail out Wall street's idea of a free market. People  getting loans without income, jobs or assets to use leverage to get the big homes they never should have had in the first place and the tax payer who is cordially invited to settle the bill sounds awfully European to me. Welcome to the brave new world.         
Vada a bordo, Cazzo!

Manedwolf

• friend
« Reply #31 on: October 02, 2008, 11:00:04 AM »
On behalf of Europe, which is neither the European Union nor one big country,
I would like to thank you for saving our ass, that would concern soldiers running up the Omaha beach and their Families who must have suffered terribly as well.

For everybody else I would like to thank you that you're working so hard to pay all those taxes to cough up 700 Billion $ so your government can bail out Wall street's idea of a free market. People  getting loans without income, jobs or assets to use leverage to get the big homes they never should have had in the first place and the tax payer who is cordially invited to settle the bill sounds awfully European to me. Welcome to the brave new world.         

Tell me about it. Tongue