Author Topic: Off with his 'ead!  (Read 690 times)

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
Off with his 'ead!
« on: April 07, 2019, 09:31:05 AM »
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/former-democratic-staffer-pleads-guilty-to-doxxing-gop-senators

Title has the meat of the story.

That staffer has a very punchable face.  At least he gets to be a felon for life now.

I find it odd that he was never prosecuted for his crimes against Sen Hassan.
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Re: Off with his 'ead!
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2019, 10:26:18 AM »
This story is slightly different from one I read a couple of weeks back - that he would do no jail time. I hope this article is accurate and that he will do at least some time in the pokey. That's the kind of wake-up call a schmuck like this needs. Though sadly, I'm expecting a Smollett.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2019, 01:10:57 PM »
After the firing from Hassan's office, Cosko became angry and repeatedly burglarized the office without being detected, court records said. He copied gigabytes-worth of data, including dozens of user names and passwords belonging to Senate employees and "contact information for numerous sitting U.S. senators," according to court records.
I would have thought Senators on both sides would want this guy thrown under the jail.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2019, 01:44:52 PM »
If he was fired from one congressional office for gross misconduct, how the [bleep] did he get hired by another congressonal office? That alone seems worthy of a bi-partisan investigation.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design