Author Topic: Obama Inauguration & Hypocrisy  (Read 8400 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Re: Obama Inauguration & Hypocrisy
« Reply #25 on: January 20, 2009, 09:51:24 AM »
It's become almost comical now that an incoming administration that prides itself on helping the downtrodden and the "community" will have had the most expensive inauguration ever, and the same administration, that is the hero of the "greens" will have had an inauguration with the largest carbon footprint mankind has ever known. The only thing to make it complete would be to have smudge pots to keep people warm, and maybe 3-4 less outhouses.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2009, 09:55:59 AM »
Ya'll clearly don't understand...

You see, leftists and environmentalists are saints. They can do whatever they want- drive SUVs, fly in business jets, have redwood decks and hold giant resource gobbling gala...they aren't harming the environment.

But you, mere unenlightened peasant, you are killing the environment if you don't use the funny-looking curly lightbulb.

Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

longeyes

• friend
« Reply #27 on: January 20, 2009, 11:40:27 AM »
Bush was just a man.

Obama is a god.

"Domari nolo."

Thug: What you lookin' at old man?
Walt Kowalski: Ever notice how you come across somebody once in a while you shouldn't have messed with? That's me.

Molon Labe.