Author Topic: Woody Allen wants Obama as dictator for a few years  (Read 8374 times)

doczinn

• friend
Re: Woody Allen wants Obama as dictator for a few years
« Reply #25 on: May 19, 2010, 11:01:17 AM »
Not like none of us ever secretly harbored a desire to just put our favorite politician in charge and get it over with.
Thing is, making my favorite politician a dictator would result in his dictating that the goverment control less and less. Obama? Not so much.   
D. R. ZINN

P5 Guy

« Reply #26 on: May 19, 2010, 01:08:45 PM »
Woody and the rest of the Hollywood Celebrities figure that a Dictator would be good for them. And they have no concern for the little people and our plight. The Dictator would force the little people to buy the Celebrities wares and all would be right in their world.

taurusowner

« Reply #27 on: May 19, 2010, 02:51:52 PM »
They know better than the rest of us, and it doesn't really matter if we want to follow their Grand Plan, as long as we follow it one way or another.  This one idea permeates every single liberal group and idea out there.

It doesn't matter if you want to teach your children your views on sexuality or the origin of the universe.  You WILL send them to public school and they WILL learn the "Approved" curriculum.

It doesn't matter if you want to drive whatever car you want, use light bulbs whenever you want, eat what you want, etc.  You WILL eat what they tell you is good for you, use the amount of electricity they tell you is best, drive the car they approve, and live how they tell you is best.

It doesn't matter if you want to work where and how you want, and keep the byproduct and reward of your hard work.  You WILL give up your rewards to the greater good.

It doesn't matter if you want to think and feel and speak about your own ideas and beliefs.  You WILL say what they approve and not say or believe or teach anything that doesn't fit their plan.

That is really the end goal.  Every single Leftist group is part of a greater whole.  They all fit into the plan, and they will make YOU fit into the plan, by whatever means necessary.  Whether it be "Progressive Taxes",  state run schools who pick and choose what to teach, emissions standards, banning salt and incandescent bulbs, classifying certain things as "hate speech", etc.  All of these different issues all fall into one plan where your life is lived by their standards.  And having a dictator would go along way to moving this along.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2010, 03:00:57 PM by Ragnar Danneskjold »

Doggy Daddy

• Poobah
  • friend
  • From the saner side of Las Vegas
« Reply #28 on: May 19, 2010, 03:51:16 PM »
"a time, times and half a time"

I got a kick out of the Google ads that were put on the page:

Avoid Consolidation Loans
Easy, Secure Debt Consolidation See Savings in Less than 4 Minutes!
CareOneCredit.com/DebtConsolidation

Obama Mortgage Plan
Loan Modification and Mortgage Relief Programs For Homeowners!
www.GetYourMortgageModified.com

Official Obama Website
Barack Obama Needs Your Help to Change Washington. Sign Up Today!
www.BarackObama.com

Why Mommy is a Democrat
The book for Democratic parents who care about the next generation!
littledemocrats.net
Would you exchange
a walk-on part in a war
for a lead role in a cage?
-P.F.

Doggy Daddy

• Poobah
  • friend
  • From the saner side of Las Vegas
« Reply #29 on: May 19, 2010, 03:56:09 PM »
Nobody takes Woody seriously !   :laugh:

So many possible remarks... so few that would get by Jamis.   =D

DD
Would you exchange
a walk-on part in a war
for a lead role in a cage?
-P.F.

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
« Reply #30 on: May 19, 2010, 08:35:27 PM »
http://www.imao.us/index.php/2010/05/obama-the-dictator/

« Election Analysis «
» Action Movie Lines »
Obama the Dictator
Posted by Frank J. on May 19, 2010 at 1:01 pm

Woody Allen suggested that maybe Obama should be dictator for a while. Creepy pervs do seem to agree that Obama doesn’t have enough power. And it has to frustrate liberals that while they can get elected pretending to be moderate, as soon as they try to do any liberal legislation everyone intensely hates them. But would they want a dictatorship? It would sound even dumber to blame the Republicans for blocking everything in that situation.

Still, I guess I could see Obama getting a cool robe and then calling himself Emperor Obamatine, but I just don’t see how his experience as a community organizer will help him rule through fear. The only real supporters he has left are weenie liberals, and how is Obama going to make them his secret police to keep the populace in line? Effective stormtroopers can’t be scared off anytime someone threatens to turn the garden hose on them.

But if Obama wants to be dictator, I support it. It works for us, because then it would no longer be unpatriotic to depose him.
1 Star (Bad)2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (Awesome) (12 votes, average: 4.83 out of 5)
Loading ... Loading ...

This entry was posted on Wednesday, May 19th, 2010 at 1:01 pm and is filed under The Usual Stuff. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

Stevie-Ray

« Reply #31 on: May 22, 2010, 03:34:50 PM »
He practically is a dictator now.  Congress can't stop him.  Neither the Constitution nor a conscience impede him any.  The people can't do anything about him until November.
A conscience cannot impede you if you haven't one.
On Sarah Palin.....The screeching moonbats, whose daily lives are a swamp of discontent, fault finding, anger, angst and every other dark emotion embraced by the left, can't stand to see someone who is normal and enjoying life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.....grampster