Author Topic: (Documented) Drug Cartel Beheadings Spread Across Border Into USA  (Read 8418 times)

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
Re: (Documented) Drug Cartel Beheadings Spread Across Border Into USA
« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2012, 03:19:28 PM »

So that link was nothing other than a break down of prison population nothing about the drug war. And you second link gave me unreadable documents. I don't have excel so I can't really comment on data I cannot read.

someone said this
"More than half of federal prisoners are in jail for drug offences. Seventy five percent of that are non violent offenders with no history of violence.
More than half of all people sentence for a drug offence fell into the lowest category of sentencing guild lines and 87% of cases had no weapon involved.  "

the link verifies they are/were factually challenged
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #26 on: January 25, 2012, 08:15:09 PM »

So that link was nothing other than a break down of prison population nothing about the drug war. And you second link gave me unreadable documents. I don't have excel so I can't really comment on data I cannot read.

My work around was to download OpenOffice. It is free and can be used to replace or view all the MS Office programs.

The only reason we aren't i the same boat as Europe where it concerns demographic decline in the voter base is due to our high rates of immigration, legal and illegal.

immigration needs to be addressed for sure, after a half dozen (or more) other more important thing IMHO.
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #27 on: January 25, 2012, 11:11:39 PM »
My work around was to download OpenOffice. It is free and can be used to replace or view all the MS Office programs.

The only reason we aren't i the same boat as Europe where it concerns demographic decline in the voter base is due to our high rates of immigration, legal and illegal.

immigration needs to be addressed for sure, after a half dozen (or more) other more important thing IMHO.

Demography is destiny.  Illegal immigration and immigration of the legal sort are right up there with gov't spending. 
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

MicroBalrog

• friend
« Reply #28 on: January 25, 2012, 11:27:37 PM »
Demography is destiny. 

The founders of Social Security believed this too.
Destroy The Enemy in Hand-to-Hand Combat.

"...tradition and custom becomes intertwined and are a strong coercion which directs the society upon fixed lines, and strangles liberty. " ~ William Graham Sumner

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #29 on: January 26, 2012, 12:06:10 AM »
The founders of Social Security believed this too.

Difference is, I am numerate.  And so is reality.
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

MicroBalrog

• friend
« Reply #30 on: January 26, 2012, 12:26:11 AM »
Difference is, I am numerate.  And so is reality.

Demography is not destiny for two reasons:

1. It is not possible to predict future birth rates (see the dropping birth rates in Muslim countries in the Mediterranean).

2. Civilizations do not only spread vertically but also laterally.
Destroy The Enemy in Hand-to-Hand Combat.

"...tradition and custom becomes intertwined and are a strong coercion which directs the society upon fixed lines, and strangles liberty. " ~ William Graham Sumner

Laurent du Var

• friends
« Reply #31 on: January 26, 2012, 05:01:26 AM »
1. It is not possible to predict future birth rates (see the dropping birth rates in Muslim countries in the Mediterranean).

- Demography doesn't show us the exact course of events but it does allow us to recognize  future trends concerning migration. 
- Only under developped populations with a high total fertility rate need to spread and they do it by moving to a more promising place be it for work or crime or sometimes both if illegal. Were they to become higher developped by their own means their
birth rate would drop accordingly.
Vada a bordo, Cazzo!

longeyes

• friend
« Reply #32 on: January 26, 2012, 11:50:21 AM »

Demography isn't destiny but it's certainly a significant component thereof, one that Americans, among others, have apparently forgotten about.
"Domari nolo."

Thug: What you lookin' at old man?
Walt Kowalski: Ever notice how you come across somebody once in a while you shouldn't have messed with? That's me.

Molon Labe.