Author Topic: real bad day at work  (Read 1207 times)

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

Bogie

• friend
  • Hunkered in South St. Louis, right by Route 66
    • Third Rate Pundit
Re: real bad day at work
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2011, 06:40:31 PM »
Shaped charge - Was it supposed to be targeting someone who would have been driving by? Woulda sucked to be them.
Blog under construction

• friends
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2011, 06:51:05 PM »
he was standing in just the right spot wasn't he
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

Regolith

• friend
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2011, 08:09:51 PM »
Shaped charge - Was it supposed to be targeting someone who would have been driving by? Woulda sucked to be them.

Either that or the bomb was simply planted on the opposite side of the car from the bomb squad guy, and the rest of the car body absorbed and deflected the blast away from him.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2011, 08:27:31 PM by Regolith »
The price of freedom is eternal vigilance. - Thomas Jefferson

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves. - William Pitt the Younger

Perfectly symmetrical violence never solved anything. - Professor Hubert J. Farnsworth

• friends
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2011, 08:18:30 PM »
bet he had a funny look on his face.  i screwed up in a kitchen once poured window cleaner on a hot griddle instead of grill cleaner.  found out that the vapor ignited.  luckily for me, and unluckily for him another guy saw me back away from the grill and came over to see what was going on right as it ignited.  he made a shadow in the fireball for me.  it went by both siddes of me was warm but didn't even singe my hair.  he got cooked pretty good. thankfully only second degree