Author Topic: Which Covid vaccine are you folks getting?  (Read 3722 times)

TechMan

• Administrator
  • Yes, your moderation has been outsourced.
Re: Which Covid vaccine are you folks getting?
« Reply #50 on: March 21, 2021, 10:59:50 PM »
I really want to get the Johnson and Johnson vaccine because it's only one shot. But nobody even advertises what vaccines they have. It's like they don't want you to know; at this rate I'm surprised they tell you at all. Anybody know if there's any way to pick your vaccine?

Try this. You can at least see who is giving them around you and then give them a call to see what you hey are giving.
https://vaccinefinder.org/
Hawkmoon - Never underestimate another person's capacity for stupidity. Any time you think someone can't possibly be that dumb ... they'll prove you wrong.

Bacon and Eggs - A day's work for a chicken; A lifetime commitment for a pig.
Stupidity will always be its own reward.
Bad decisions make good stories.

Viking - The problem with the modern world is that there aren't really any predators eating stupid people.

TechMan

• Administrator
« Reply #51 on: March 21, 2021, 11:00:59 PM »
^^^Isn't that the Astra-Zeneca vaccine, which has not yet been approved by the FDA for use in the US?
You are correct it is the AZ vaccine.
Hawkmoon - Never underestimate another person's capacity for stupidity. Any time you think someone can't possibly be that dumb ... they'll prove you wrong.

Viking - The problem with the modern world is that there aren't really any predators eating stupid people.

TechMan

• Administrator
« Reply #52 on: March 22, 2021, 08:55:57 AM »
+17 hours since 1st dose.  Injection site is sore, make sure to move that arm a lot, like a Tetanus shot. Other than that feeling fine.

Got a little run down on Friday, tired and had some brain fogginess, so I went to bed early on Friday and slept hard.  I woke up on Saturday, still had some brain fogginess, but it was much less than on Friday.  Sunday, I was back to normal in all respects.

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #53 on: March 22, 2021, 08:59:25 AM »
Got a little run down on Friday, tired and had some brain fogginess, so I went to bed early on Friday and slept hard.  I woke up on Saturday, still had some brain fogginess, but it was much less than on Friday.  Sunday, I was back to normal in all respects.

Meaning your normal strange self?
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

TechMan

• Administrator
« Reply #54 on: March 22, 2021, 09:37:20 AM »
Meaning your normal strange self?

Shhhhhh!!!! Don't tell anyone.  :O