Author Topic: Liquid ass  (Read 3084 times)

RadioFreeSeaLab

• friend
Liquid ass
« on: November 06, 2007, 10:54:12 AM »
I learned about this glorious fluid from this thread: http://www.armedpolitesociety.com/index.php?topic=8150.0
I bought some, from Liquidass.com.  It is the worst smelling substance I have ever inhaled.  It's awful.  It literally smells like they boiled the crap of everyone they could find, and bottled the water afterwards.  I sprayed a little into a room full of people at my brother's birthday party.  The room was empty in 10 seconds, and some people had the dry heaves.  It's really a great product Smiley

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
  • APS's Resident Sikh/Muslim
Re: Liquid ass
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2007, 11:01:13 AM »
That would be so great for those required work meetings... Problem is I couldn't stop laughing once people started smelling it.

-C
Iowa- 88% more livable that the rest of the US

Uranus is a gas giant.

Team 444: Member# 536

Manedwolf

• friend
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2007, 11:01:21 AM »
Someone at college had something similar, but it was just labeled as a joke "fart spray". They apparently spritzed it in their room (adjoining mine, other side of the bathroom) to bother their roomie. There was a pause, then a shout and both bailed out of the room, gagging. I sealed the bathroom door so it wouldn't come in, and they had to go back in holding their breath and open the windows, and sleep elsewhere that night till it aired out. I don't know what it was, but even a whiff from down the hall was like the sewers of hell were burning and had vented out that door.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2007, 11:35:52 AM »
Same as Charby -- Love to do it in a staff meeting, but would be caught the second I started rolling on the floor, laughing hysterically. Smiley
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

HankB

• friend
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2007, 11:36:22 AM »
Butyric acid stinks pretty bad, and is hard to neutralize unless you know the secret.  angel

Some jokers liked generating hydrogen sulphide in college chemistry class, but were read the riot act by the professor who informed them of its toxicity in high concentrations.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

RevDisk

• friend
    • RevDisk.net
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2007, 11:36:38 AM »
Someone at college had something similar, but it was just labeled as a joke "fart spray". They apparently spritzed it in their room (adjoining mine, other side of the bathroom) to bother their roomie. There was a pause, then a shout and both bailed out of the room, gagging. I sealed the bathroom door so it wouldn't come in, and they had to go back in holding their breath and open the windows, and sleep elsewhere that night till it aired out. I don't know what it was, but even a whiff from down the hall was like the sewers of hell were burning and had vented out that door.

Two CS grenades and a flashbang will accomplish the same results without having to decontaminate the room with a flamethrower.  If you REALLY wanna be mean, toss the flashbang in a very sturdy metal trash can first. 
"Rev, your picture is in my King James Bible, where Paul talks about "inventors of evil."  Yes, I know you'll take that as a compliment."  - Fistful, possibly highest compliment I've ever received.

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2007, 12:02:40 PM »

Two CS grenades and a flashbang will accomplish the same results without having to decontaminate the room with a flamethrower.  If you REALLY wanna be mean, toss the flashbang in a very sturdy metal trash can first. 

So where can one buy those, didn't see them listed on ebay.

Uranus is a gas giant.

jefnvk

• friend
  • I'll sleep away the days and ride the nights...
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2007, 12:27:12 PM »
Axe bombs are awesome as well.  Take a can of axe, duct tape down the nozzle and toss.

Smell up an entire dorm hall if you toss them down garbage chutes Smiley
I still say 'Give Detroit to Canada'

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2007, 12:33:13 PM »
Butyric acid stinks pretty bad, and is hard to neutralize unless you know the secret.  angel

What's the secret?
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2007, 12:35:55 PM »
Axe bombs are awesome as well.  Take a can of axe, duct tape down the nozzle and toss.

so does placing them by the buildings ventilation input

Uranus is a gas giant.

Harold Tuttle

• Professor Chromedome
  • friend
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2007, 12:37:07 PM »
"The true mad scientist does not make public appearances! He does not wear the "Hello, my name is.." badge!
He strikes from below like a viper or on high like a penny dropped from the tallest building around!
He only has one purpose--Do bad things to good people! Mit science! What good is science if no one gets hurt?!"

CAnnoneer

• friend
« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2007, 03:41:44 PM »
Mercaptoethanol is nasty enough and readily available.

Manedwolf

• friend
« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2007, 03:49:06 PM »

One common trick in college was to get the cheapest, most godawful cologne possible at a discount place, put it in a watergun, and nail someone in the back as they were on their way out to meet a girl.

Bogie

• friend
  • Hunkered in South St. Louis, right by Route 66
    • Third Rate Pundit
« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2007, 05:45:26 PM »
We had someone at work drop a whole jug of Methyl Ethyl Awfyl once...

Cleared a five story building.

Blog under construction

mfree

• friend
« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2007, 03:29:09 AM »
I got to work one morning and noticed everyone milling about the parking lot and an odd stench in the air. Security had blocked off access to the (huge) building, so I parked and called home office for instruction. Stench grew, I got sent home.

Turns out the next day that someone had dropped 1/2 ounce or so of methyl mercaptan outside a fume hood. They evacuated two million-plus square feet buildings Smiley Thing is, it wasn't for the smell that everyone got sent home, the rationalization was that nobody could smell a gas leak while that stuff was in the air...

HankB

• friend
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2007, 08:00:58 AM »
Butyric acid stinks pretty bad, and is hard to neutralize unless you know the secret.  angel

What's the secret?

Amyl alcohol. Makes it smell sort of like pineapple.

Don't tell anybody.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Sylvilagus Aquaticus

• friend
    • http://profiles.yahoo.com/sylvilagus
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2007, 05:29:03 PM »
To punish me for my contempt for authority, fate made me an authority myself.
Albert Einstein

RadioFreeSeaLab

• friend
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2007, 05:31:01 PM »
Yeah, that's the thread I found it in.  My brother and his party guests thank you.

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2007, 05:45:12 PM »
The room was empty in 10 seconds, and some people had the dry heaves.
You could have just invited me over after eating some of Lawdog's Texas Chicken Soup.

Same result, but without the shipping costs  laugh grin shocked 

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

Phyphor

• friend
« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2007, 01:54:33 PM »
Liquid ass?

But just how does one distill a politician?

grin
"You know what's messed-up about taxes?
You don't even pay taxes. They take tax.
You get your check, money gone.
That ain't a payment, that's a jack." - Chris Rock "Bigger and Blacker"
He slapped his rifle. "This is one of the best arguments for peace there is. Nobody wants to shoot if somebody is going to shoot back. " Callaghen, Callaghen, Louis La'mour

280plus

• friend
  • Ever get that sinking feeling?
« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2007, 05:39:13 AM »
I took some fart spray away from some Boy Scouts once, then my friend found it in my car and decided he needed it. Later he told me he almost got his @$$ kicked because of it.  cheesy
Avoid cliches like the plague!