Author Topic: "The Lord protects children and fools"  (Read 6659 times)

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
Re: "The Lord protects children and fools"
« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2010, 04:19:24 PM »
couple decades ago some guy vanished in the dc area  he was found where 95 south spits at the beltway in beltsville  he was 40 feet upin a tree the road spits  he went straight at some fraction of mach and he and bike went into the trees since the road there is higher than the surrounding are.  took him a month to be found  they found the bike first
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2010, 07:02:31 PM »
I still think the guy who hit the landscaping berm at 100mph+ went 172 feet over a parking lot, then hit the fourth floor of an apartment building, putting a dent in the concrete wall still gets the prize.
I had to find that video, so I did.

News report of aftermath, no live video, but still WOW!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqFg9kt4DHI&feature=fvst
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

RaspberrySurprise

• friend
  • Yub yub Commander
« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2010, 09:11:30 PM »
And ships named Enterprise.
Look, tiny text!

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #28 on: August 25, 2010, 12:07:25 AM »
http://www.current-movie-reviews.com/off-beat/2010/08/24/ohio-car-crash-video-brennan-eden-suicide-attempt/

See the last line:
Fortunately doctors are expecting him to recover for the most part.

*expletive deleted*. Darwin is thrawted once more! This is one dumbass the world would have been better off without. Endangering innocent citizens...

I must have missed the part of the wreckage that could possibly have housed a full-grown human.

Back when Dad was working construction (early 80s for this incident), he got to see the aftermath of a drunk hitting a bridge pillar at high speed. Nothing left of the Corvette. The drunk? Strapped into his seat, not a scratch on him. Weird stuff happens in crashes, that's for sure.

Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!