Author Topic: Larry Correia on Fox News show "Huckabee"  (Read 5467 times)

Lee

• friend
Re: Larry Correia on Fox News show "Huckabee"
« Reply #25 on: January 21, 2013, 08:37:40 PM »
I like his style. I'd rather see him on CNN though, or somewhere else. It just seemed more like an infomercial on that particular show.

Hutch

• friend
« Reply #26 on: January 21, 2013, 08:54:24 PM »
My only quibble is that the "shoulder thing that goes up" fool was Carolyn McCarthy, a representative from New York, not Cynthia mcKinney from Texas.  Well, that and the fact that youtube is locked up.
"My limited experience does not permit me to appreciate the unquestionable wisdom of your decision"

Seems like every day, I'm forced to add to the list of people who can just kiss my hairy ass.

Doggy Daddy

• Poobah
  • friend
  • From the saner side of Las Vegas
« Reply #27 on: January 21, 2013, 09:56:44 PM »
My only quibble is that the "shoulder thing that goes up" fool was Carolyn McCarthy, a representative from New York, not Cynthia mcKinney from Texas.  Well, that and the fact that youtube is locked up.

So, which will happen?:

1) McKinney complains that she was unjustly charged,

or

B) McCarthy complains because she didn't get the credit.

Would you exchange
a walk-on part in a war
for a lead role in a cage?
-P.F.

Waitone

• friend
« Reply #28 on: January 22, 2013, 08:42:29 AM »
Piers Morgan v. Larry Correia

Bed-wetting emotion v. cold logic

Must-see entertainment
"Men, it has been well said, think in herds. It will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
- Charles Mackay, Scottish journalist, circa 1841

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it." - John Lennon

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #29 on: January 22, 2013, 10:00:57 AM »
Piers Morgan v. Larry Correia

Bed-wetting emotion v. cold logic

Must-see entertainment

It would never work. You can't put someone calm and logical in a debate with Piers Morgan. No matter how logical the argument, a polite person would be unable to prevail in that venue. Refer to Morgan vs Pratt. While there are a lot of venues where I would prefer he not speak in his "in your face" style, the guy you need to debate Morgan is Ted Nugent, who in Morgan vs Nugent, completely sidelined Morgan and managed to get in a "kiss my ass". Sometimes you gotta fight fire with fire.

Save the Correias for venues where their message is not diluted by interruptions and ramblings from a raving lunatic.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Blakenzy

• friend
« Reply #30 on: January 22, 2013, 11:07:32 AM »
I'm certain that currently most of Piers Morgan's audience are gun owners, tuning in just to keep tabs on what outrageous anti-gun, anti-freedom nonsense he is spewing that week. He freaking loves it. Don't feed the troll.
"Knowledge will forever govern ignorance, and a people who mean to be their own governors, must arm themselves with the power knowledge gives. A popular government without popular information or the means of acquiring it, is but a prologue to a farce or a tragedy or perhaps both"

Waitone

• friend
« Reply #31 on: January 22, 2013, 06:40:43 PM »
Sometimes the best form of communication is a simple billboard beside the road.  A raving lunatic debating a cool, rational advocate is a billboard positioned so that even CNN's audience can see.
"Men, it has been well said, think in herds. It will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
- Charles Mackay, Scottish journalist, circa 1841

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it." - John Lennon

sanglant

• friend

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
« Reply #33 on: January 22, 2013, 07:36:00 PM »
Had the tuner on Fox News so was just able to catch this off the DVR buffer. He did a nice job, and props to Larry for working in "the shoulder thing that goes up"!  :lol:

Did he say that Cynthia McKinney said that? I thought it was Carolyn McCarthy
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

ArfinGreebly

• Level Three Geek
  • friend
« Reply #34 on: January 22, 2013, 08:16:24 PM »

You're right.

However, gotta say, all them there gun grabbers look alike to me.
"Look at it this way. If America frightens you, feel free to live somewhere else. There are plenty of other countries that don't suffer from excessive liberty. America is where the Liberty is. Liberty is not certified safe."

Hutch

• friend
« Reply #35 on: January 23, 2013, 06:33:43 PM »
Yeah, he did, and referred to her as a Senator.  Oh well, his heart is in the right place.
"My limited experience does not permit me to appreciate the unquestionable wisdom of your decision"

Seems like every day, I'm forced to add to the list of people who can just kiss my hairy ass.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #36 on: January 24, 2013, 06:49:28 AM »
http://mikehuckabee.com/mike-huckabee-news?ID=661ac8a6-3398-46e1-a645-996530efa4fc

This should be the Larry's article that was referenced. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge