Author Topic: Group dangles $50K for Jews who move to Ala. town  (Read 7880 times)

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
Re: Group dangles $50K for Jews who move to Ala. town
« Reply #25 on: September 09, 2008, 11:13:21 AM »
Oddly enough, one of the most strident racists I've ever met was a black man who absolutely HATED Asians of any stripe.

What's REALLY nasty is that he saw absolutely no problems with him hating Asians, but saw every problem in the world with Asians or Whites hating blacks.

Hypocrisy is an interesting creature.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

richyoung

• friend
  • bring a big gun
« Reply #26 on: September 09, 2008, 12:34:37 PM »
I've lived in the North my whole short life, so I assumed there were more racists in the South than up here and the intensity of their hatred was greater. I  based this on heresay, since I have never been down there and the only Southerner I ever met was a kind Christian without a rascist bone in her body.

Never heard of the Detroit riots, Chicago riots, Harlem riots, etc...?
Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't...

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #27 on: September 09, 2008, 12:38:29 PM »
Mike: did you try to argue with him about that? I think it's really interesting how people justify things like that.
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #28 on: September 09, 2008, 12:41:42 PM »
I mentioned it once....

I'M NOT A RACIST, IT'S THOSE GODDAMNED $(*&^)(&u%)(*&$% ASIAN $#(*&^)_&*($%_)&*(^ COMING IN HERE AND PUSHING THE BLACK MAN OUT!

It was clear that he didn't think he was a racist, but everyone else was.

Typical victim mentality.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #29 on: September 09, 2008, 12:48:43 PM »
I think people assume this about the South because of all the KKK stuff and lynching they hear about.  That stuff certainly did happen, but the KKK had its day in the sun in Northern states as well.  Most all places in the US with larger black populations had racial issues. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

freedom lover

• resident high school student
  • "Who is the Coon?"
« Reply #30 on: September 09, 2008, 12:53:27 PM »
Never heard of the Detroit riots, Chicago riots, Harlem riots, etc...?

Nope. But, I know that up here quite a few urban blacks are racist, mountain jewish communities can be very exclusive and unfriendly, and most rural areas used to be chock full of Klansmen. I have seen plenty of documentaries about Southern racism in the 60's and I assumed that although it has probably gotten better, there was still plenty of it and that it was worse than up here. Only one person ever told me otherwise. Everyone else probably assumes what I did. Few have any experience with modern Southerners. I know full well that racism is alive and well in the North.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #31 on: September 09, 2008, 12:54:02 PM »
"That stuff certainly did happen, but the KKK had its day in the sun in Northern states as well."

It certainly did.

The clan was HEAVILY active all through the mid west and up into Michigan and Wisconsin for much of the first half of the 20th century. It was even active in my area, right outside of Harrisburg, PA, in the 1970s and 1980s. I remember seeing recruiting posters for Klan rallies.

When I was in Tennessee for my honeymoon in 1993 I was in Pigeon Forge. In one of the public bathrooms someone had placed a stack of Klan business cards... basically, "Would you like to join the Klan? Let me show you how!"

I pitched them all in the urinal and pissed on them.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #32 on: September 09, 2008, 12:56:02 PM »
Well of course.

The problem is always worse somewhere else than where you are right now.

Those people in West North South Whatever? They're HORRIBLY racist! Worse, FAR worse than we are here in North South West Something or other!

freedom lover

• "Who is the Coon?"
« Reply #33 on: September 09, 2008, 01:01:22 PM »
That stuff certainly did happen, but the KKK had its day in the sun in Northern states as well.

You bet it did. My father's former pastor was approached by them after preaching a relatively anti-semitic sermon. The Klan was very active around his rural area. In the freakin' 80's my father was ostracised by Klansmen when he worked in a rural facility. It may have been that he was from a predominatly Jewish town, but they could have found out that he was a Christian and figured "this guy thinks we're all equal."

freedom lover

• "Who is the Coon?"
« Reply #34 on: September 09, 2008, 01:06:06 PM »
The problem is always worse somewhere else than where you are right now.

No one I truly trusted ever told me otherwise. They, like me, probably have no clue what goes on in the south. I can tell you this for certain. Almost every gangbanger in my state is a racist.

Antibubba

• friend
« Reply #35 on: September 09, 2008, 06:15:36 PM »
..I can has money plz nu?

Fixed it for you.

grin
If life gives you melons, you may be dyslexic.

just Warren

• friend
  • My DJ name is Heavy Cream.
« Reply #36 on: September 09, 2008, 10:00:59 PM »
Oy, y'all.
Member in Good Standing of the Spontaneous Order of the Invisible Hand.

seeker_two

• friend
  • In short, most intelligence is false.
« Reply #37 on: September 10, 2008, 01:42:16 AM »
Call me racist....but, considering our current world "leadership" choices, I'd be OK if the Jews (particularly ones like Golda Meir or King David) actually WOULD run world affairs.....
Impressed yet befogged, they grasped at his vivid leading phrases, seeing only their surface meaning, and missing the deeper current of his thought.

MagnumDweeb

« Reply #38 on: September 10, 2008, 07:48:26 AM »
(expletive deleted) laptop HP (expletive deleted), had a good rant going on southern jews (myself being lumped in as one) all about my heirtag, Rabbi I acquaint with at the gym, my Great Aunt whom is a Professional in so many things Jewish, my bada$% Jewish Great-Grandpa and klansmen killing history. And a whole analysis of secular jews and classic practicing jews. But I'm not in the mood to repeat it.

The latest generations of Jews are simply chasing the money to where it is, the cities, bet there are better paying jobs that make up for the gap in living standards then there are in the Ala. town. Hard to lure folks to a relatively small town with probably few high paying jobs for a folk who tend to get themselves into high paying(or strong paying if not high paying) professions like that of accountants, doctors, lawyers, CPAs, investors and such. The cities are where the money is. Shoot here in Central Florida I'm looking at summer internships to land me positions in firms that pay between 100k and 120k to first year lawyers, also looking at Judicial Clerkships to net me a bit more as a 2nd year. If they want to solve the problem they should either roll like Israel and get persecuted Russian Jews who tend to be meek, religiously observant( getting killed for it), law-abiding, honest, hardwork, speaking multiple languages folk who I think would be awfully willing to learn English for a chance at a better life free or relatively free of persecution, moved into the town where they'll likely stay as a community for lack of high educations and tendency to stay close-knit and employ in blue-collar and agriculture professions. Or they could create a larger incentive by creating a Trust-Fund that'll give each Jewish family ten thousand dollars a year to live there for each year, and an additional five thousand for each child that is traditionally raised Jewish, plus the original incentive offering upped to 75k to get them in there, about the only way I think they solve the problem. The loss in income would be made up for as I figure, oh they could also throw in health-insurance to boot which ought to help, if they have deep pockets to raise $50,000, maybe they'll have deep enough pockets to make it happen if they are really interested, just a need a good hedge fund and hedge fund manager and trust manager, unfortunatley I'm going into Labor Law or Criminal, Credit Collections, and Family Law.

Oh again on the anti-semitism bit, been a long time since I've dealt with anti-semitism. Not long ago I was sitting at a table on my porch with my roomate and one of his friends remarked "I hate Jews, they're all lying, stealing scum", of course the color in my roomate's face turned white because well...my reputation precedes itself. I only looked at him and went "oh really" as I sat there after only having gotten done working out for four hours of powerlifting only an hour earlier so I'm all pumped up. He went on and on about hating jews, of course he'd never known any he admitted, of course he's just white trailer trash who lived in a poor trailer home county nearly all his life, couldn't keep his rent paid, couldn't stay out of jail and nearly got himself in prison a few times, was on parole, and didn't have anything greater than a GED education. My roomate finally pipes in "you know he's jewish" and the guy's jaw drops, yup this redneck (not white trash, thank you little Jeff Foxworthy), this .44 Magnum totting, motorcycle buidling, all around roughneck with a collection of scars on his body from idiots who has attempted to mug him at gun and knife point and got sent to the hospital and left messed up for life, is a jew, half-jew he calls himself, and yes he likes talking about himself in the third person for grins, and yes he comes from a long lines of mean and nasty jews. Remember we're the chosen people because God saw that if we weren't tamed by his presence and teachings, we had the greatest potential for evil, or so i've been told by a couple of Rabbis and family members whom share in our tradition of meanness. I got to educate the little idiot, put a scare to him and made him fear for his gender identity, and his current orietation as a heterosexual, some for laughs some just to make a point I could ruin him without him being able to do a thing about it.

See anti-semitism exists in the South as I see it, where there are ignorant white-trash and us Rednecks Jew or Christian lookdown heavily on white-trash because folk try to lump us together. It exists where folks forget their Christian, Christian-Judeo, Judeo teachings, most rednecks remember their bibles and tend to operate under some level of the Old Testament even when they are Christian. Me I'm not much of a Jew, haven't dated a Jewish woman in four or five years, got my Virtue Fall Lutheran fiance (thanks to yours truly, we're coming for your women, there aint' nothing you can do about it, they like us better RFLMAO, don't worry guys you can keep the ugly ones). I like pork ribs, shell fish, and a whole list of other Jewish disliked things. But few people seem ready to demonstrate their anti-semitism in front my eyes.

Most good Southern folk, genuine southern folk, aren't anti-semitic, if they are they keep it to themselves and live and let live. It's them ignorant low white trash to worry about and after a good sacre they tend to button up, and even when it's a three-to-one standoff they back off right quick, little yellow bellies not fit to carry the Y-chromosome. Plus given most jews don't fly the fact they're jewish either because it's not something of importance to them or they don't feel comfortable, and nearly all speak perfect English, and are gainfully employed law-abiding folk, and are respectful of the local views and traditions, few good genuine Southern folk have reason to have trouble with them. Oh and Southern Jews have a tendency of creating good paying jobs for gentile white folks in the south rather than competing for them so kind of helps a good bit. Can't speak for them Northern and Yankee jews, most I've seen I don't care for or speak with, I largely only get along with half-jews like myself and other Southern Jews. And yes I fly both American flags. The South will rise again when it has to save the Union and Genuine America.

BridgeRunner

• friend
« Reply #39 on: September 10, 2008, 10:05:54 AM »
Cash money?

Think they'd take me?

Any Catholic churches in town?  grin

MicroBalrog

• friend
« Reply #40 on: September 10, 2008, 05:54:44 PM »
Call me racist....but, considering our current world "leadership" choices, I'd be OK if the Jews (particularly ones like Golda Meir or King David) actually WOULD run world affairs.....

Golda Meir?

I hope you like your nationalized healthcare and huge-scale public housing.
Destroy The Enemy in Hand-to-Hand Combat.

"...tradition and custom becomes intertwined and are a strong coercion which directs the society upon fixed lines, and strangles liberty. " ~ William Graham Sumner

Antibubba

• friend
« Reply #41 on: September 10, 2008, 09:53:44 PM »
Cash money?

Think they'd take me?

Any Catholic churches in town? 
  If you make a good matzah ball soup they might make an exception. Wink
If life gives you melons, you may be dyslexic.

myrockfight

« Reply #42 on: September 11, 2008, 05:17:43 AM »
"Some of the most blatently racist people I've met were from up North, but you'll never hear about that."

Yeah, but at least we live in real houses, not trailers.  laugh laugh laugh

Actually, like hell you won't. Live up North. You'll hear about it. You won't hear about it down here because this is where we live.

One of these days I'll tell you about the scion of an OLD Southern family I met. Had creds on both sides of the family right back to original land grantees in the 1600 and 1700s, ancestors served in the Civil War (as if I have to tell you which side), his father, grandfather, great grandfather, etc., served in state legislatures and, I think, at least one of them way back served in Congress, the family was a MAJOR landowner prior to the war...

In other words, a descendant of true Southern aristocracy.

And the single most racist individual I have ever met in my life.

Then there was the teacher I had in high school. FANTASTIC teacher, one of the best I ever had. Absolute, pathological hatred of the Irish, Jews, and blacks. He was raised in New York.

I'm racist. I'll fully admit that. I fight against it, and most of the time I'm successful.

But, EVERYONE is naturally racist to some degree or another; it's hard coded in our DNA to be fearful of those who are different, and often that's supported and enforced by societal norms.

Are you racist? Or are you prejudiced? There is a significant difference in the two.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #43 on: September 11, 2008, 05:30:23 AM »
They often go hand in hand.

Anymore, though, the distinction between racism and prejudice has been blurred by the absolute overuse of the word racist to describe situations where race is certainly not the base issue.