Author Topic: from another forum, about hunters  (Read 7893 times)

RevDisk

• friend
    • RevDisk.net
Re: from another forum, about hunters
« Reply #25 on: January 24, 2011, 03:57:43 PM »
I really can't imagine why any foreign power would want to invade us anyway...but facing 20 million armed folks AFTER fighting the military would suck for sure. 

PA only has 750,000?   Sounds a bit low of an estimate.  Toss in a couple hundred thousand CCW'ers that don't hunt (myself included).  Toss in million veterans, minus those that are hunters or hold a CCW.  Then toss in about 15,000 NG folks.  Toss in 5,000 State Troopers and an unspecified number of local police officers.  Then every gun owner that doesn't hunt, CCW, or isn't a veteran.

You'd be looking at (grossly underestimated) minimum of two million plus men and women under arms that at least know which end of the rifle or pistol points forward.  Out of 12 million.  And our terrain in the western part of the state, not with ten thousand men could you take those hills.

Yea, good luck. 
"Rev, your picture is in my King James Bible, where Paul talks about "inventors of evil."  Yes, I know you'll take that as a compliment."  - Fistful, possibly highest compliment I've ever received.