Author Topic: Maxine Waters ... again  (Read 17282 times)

Hawkmoon

• friend
Re: Maxine Waters ... again
« Reply #25 on: March 07, 2018, 12:39:43 PM »
Thinking about this some more, just who would they expect to pay the cost for reparations?

Obviously "the government."

But, the people demanding reparations would, in part, be paying for their own reparations payments. And a LOT of people whose ancestors (including mine) never had a thing to do with slavery, and even actively fought against it, would be forced to pay "damages" for something they never had a hand in in the first place.

I think that point alone would be worth opposing it, if necessary, up through the Supreme Court.

Obviously you don't understand the white privilege tax surcharge. Ask Amy Schumer -- I'm sure it's buried in the tax code, somewhere around page 10,497.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #26 on: March 07, 2018, 01:10:15 PM »
"Obviously you don't understand the white privilege tax surcharge."

No. I don't.

Nor do I care to.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #27 on: March 07, 2018, 01:21:46 PM »

But, the people demanding reparations would, in part, be paying for their own reparations payments.

Would they (not being contradictory - just a question)? If they existed, I'd be very interested in seeing the statistics on people that are pro reparations, are of the house in the suburbs, 2.5 kids and 2 cars variety (who happen to be black), and people who are pro-reparations and live in the hood. My off the cuff guess is the numbers would be inverse.

The people in the hood aren't paying taxes for the most part, so it's just more free money. My opinion is that it's all just a way to increase welfare under another name. I'm not sure all that many black people with a job at the working class or higher economic level give a rat's ass about reparations. I think it's all politicians, certain social justice groups, and the "gimme" crowd they cater to - especially those on multi-generational welfare.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

JN01

• friend
« Reply #28 on: March 07, 2018, 07:09:04 PM »
If one of your parents is white and the other black, do you only get half a share?