Author Topic: Austin PD forget to turn off dash cam, record their rape threat  (Read 1060 times)

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
Austin PD forget to turn off dash cam, record their rape threat
« on: November 03, 2014, 02:27:35 PM »
Quote from: Austin PD's finest
Officer 1: Look at that girl over there.
Officer 2: (blows whistle) Go ahead and call the cops. They can’t unrape you. (laughter)
Officer 1: You didn’t turn your camera off, did you?
Officer 2: They can’t unrape you.

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/officer-caught-dashcam-go-ahead-call-cops-un-rape-you/#lLI4b4rKQKrP7LQX.99

Don't worry though, their department is investigating!
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

SADShooter

• friend
Re: Austin PD forget to turn off dash cam, record their rape threat
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2014, 03:57:20 PM »
Keep Austin (PD) Wired.  ;/
"Ah, is there any wine so sweet and intoxicating as the tears of a hippie?"-Tamara, View From the Porch

HankB

• friend
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2014, 08:03:47 PM »
Iceberg Principle: Just like 9/10 of an iceberg is below the surface, 9/10 of this sort of misconduct will never see the light of day.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2014, 08:25:12 PM »
Wasn't this 2 cops sitting in their car bullshitting? Who did they threaten! And how? From their car and all.
Is this another  context issue?
Or is this more of what i've come to expect from freethought project. Are they an off shoot of the lagging free state project or just a sympatico movement?

Sent from my iPad using Tapata
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2014, 09:50:35 PM »
I got the impression they were joking about someone calling the cops about a rape, not doing the rape.  If it was just them BSing, I am not sure how relevant this is.  I am still not sure if I know what they are talking about.

I agree this is not professional behavior but if someone recorded everything I said in my life, they could probably come up with some good quotes out of context or not. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Battle Monkey of Zardoz

• friends
  • A more Elegant Monkey for a more civilized Forum.
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2014, 01:19:52 AM »
Come on. If it helps them get home safe at night, no big deal.
“We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.”

Abraham Lincoln

With the first link the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.

RevDisk

• friend
    • RevDisk.net
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2014, 08:58:43 AM »

If they were just joking and passing the time, no worries. Some occupations have very dark humor.

If they were discussing an actual on-going situation, there is a lot of reason to worry.
"Rev, your picture is in my King James Bible, where Paul talks about "inventors of evil."  Yes, I know you'll take that as a compliment."  - Fistful, possibly highest compliment I've ever received.

T.O.M.

• friend
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2014, 10:17:57 AM »
If they were just joking and passing the time, no worries. Some occupations have very dark humor.

If they were discussing an actual on-going situation, there is a lot of reason to worry.

There is truth to that.  When I was doing prosecution, I learned quick that the humor is very dark, in part because of the kind of crap you see every day.  But, that said, I don't recall anyone ever joking about things like this...

I've said before that there's a small number of cops that make the rest look bad.  In talking to a few cop friends recently who are now the "old guys," it seems that the small percentage is growing larger in their estimation.  A lot of people drawn to the job for all the wrong reasons...
No, I'm not mtnbkr.  ;)

a.k.a. "our resident Legal Smeagol."...thanks BryanP
"Anybody can give legal advice - but only licensed attorneys can sell it."...vaskidmark