Author Topic: What, no spoon? No toothpick?  (Read 2987 times)

takhtakaal

What, no spoon? No toothpick?
« on: January 17, 2008, 02:20:25 PM »

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
  • APS's Resident Sikh/Muslim
Re: What, no spoon? No toothpick?
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2008, 02:25:23 PM »
Are whitewalls extra?
Iowa- 88% more livable that the rest of the US

Uranus is a gas giant.

Team 444: Member# 536

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2008, 02:30:12 PM »
Gotta love this...

"single shoot or Full-automatic legal to own NO special permits or License needede NO tax Stamp needed."

I don't think a Hell Fire trigger assembly qualifies as "full auto."

I don't think the moron selling it finished high school, either. Jury's still out on whether he finished elementary school...

$2,250 and the reserve wasn't met...

I'd LOVE to know what his reserve was. Anyone want to bet $4,000?
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

seeker_two

• friend
  • In short, most intelligence is false.
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2008, 02:37:53 PM »
How do we know that there's an actual AR-15 under all that mess?.....  undecided
Impressed yet befogged, they grasped at his vivid leading phrases, seeing only their surface meaning, and missing the deeper current of his thought.

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2008, 05:26:52 PM »
I was going to buy it, but he wouldn't throw in the SWAT hat, so no deal.... rolleyes
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

HankB

• friend
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2008, 05:40:31 PM »
Kind of reminds me of that goofy gun they had in The Fifth Element . . .
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
  • APS's Resident Sikh/Muslim
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2008, 05:58:03 PM »
can you say airsoft?

Iowa- 88% more livable that the rest of the US

Uranus is a gas giant.

Team 444: Member# 536

takhtakaal

« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2008, 06:10:09 PM »
If Jim Varney weren't dead, I'd think it was Ernest P. Worrell under that ridiculous balaclava.

Twycross

• friend
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2008, 09:03:04 PM »
Hmmm. He need one of those 100-round Beta-C mags. And a backup flashlight. And a bayonet.

And some lessons on the proper position of the selector switch.

280plus

• friend
  • Ever get that sinking feeling?
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2008, 10:36:49 PM »
In ther middle of the S hitting the fan i'd be, "Now which friggin scope do I use for this?"  laugh
Avoid cliches like the plague!

Manedwolf

• friend
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2008, 04:37:08 AM »
In ther middle of the S hitting the fan i'd be, "Now which friggin scope do I use for this?"  laugh

This one.

(look at which direction it's facing)

mtnbkr

• friend
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2008, 05:23:37 AM »
That guy has gone on record stating he wasn't the one to install the scope and he didn't have the ability to correct it before being put out there with it.  Blame the armorer.

Chris

grislyatoms

• friends
« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2008, 10:25:27 AM »
LOL. All your base are belong to us.
"A son of the sea, am I" Gordon Lightfoot

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2008, 01:20:22 PM »
That guy has gone on record stating he wasn't the one to install the scope and he didn't have the ability to correct it before being put out there with it.  Blame the armorer.

Chris
No.  The officer is still responsible for the gear he uses.  He should correct the sight installation; it would only take three minutes.  Besides, what in the hell is he thinking using a new optic that he has never sighted-in out in public? 

As for Mr AR15, that thing must weigh 30 pounds.
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2008, 07:36:32 PM »

Chris

Baloney.

Worst case scenario, he removes the ACOG and runs with his iron sights.

Also, running around with an unsighted-in optic on a rifle is the action of an idiot.  What if he were required to actually use it, rather than pose with it?

The cop in the photo earned every bit of derision.  His department earned more by poorly training him or for knuckle headed policy.
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

seeker_two

• friend
  • In short, most intelligence is false.
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2008, 03:24:07 AM »

This one.

With arms like that, he could probably throw the ammo and do more damage....  shocked
Impressed yet befogged, they grasped at his vivid leading phrases, seeing only their surface meaning, and missing the deeper current of his thought.

Antibubba

• friend
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2008, 07:16:02 AM »
                                          Custom Built: single shoot or Full-automatic legal to own NO special permits or License needede NO tax Stamp needed . Rifle's never been shoot. This is one of my private Gun's,Custom Built with all the "GOODIES" It comes with a 2nd Gen Night Vision with controls on the left side of the Night Vision it also shows you yardage to the target, Also one NEW 3 Button remote control switch for easy access by the trigger to "save Time" !!! every second counts. 1 day light cover so the scope can be used in the Day Light,The Night Vision GREEN Light is adjustable with 10 Different settings from Dark to EXTRA Bright GREEN , It has a Green Light, Yellow Light, Red Light to show the settings. The Night Vision is "EXTRA CLEAR" with NO SPOTS at ALL and is Extra Clear. Next the ATN ULTRA SIGHT-D has 5 settings cross hairs with a dot in the center and 4 other cross hair settings. Also it has a Brightness control with 4 settings It also adjust from Right to Left,If used with the Night Vision it marks the Target with a cross hair with a dot in the center or 4 differant cross hair marks or just a dot in what ever Brightness you want. When seen thru the Night Vision the crosshair or any one of the 5 Differant marks will mark the target with a white light that only can be seen thru your Night Vision. Next I have a colored Monitor mounted on it with volume control, Brightness control,Ear phones with a plug in, Record Mode, Playback and a Red Power light,cover for the Monitor.3 Custom Mounts for the Monitor also swivel mount and tilt for the monitor. Servalance Listening device that can go thru Block walls,windows,treesand bushes with volume control, Ear phones,you can plug into it .1- M203 37mm Gernade Launcher which also shoots FLARES,CHEMICAL SPRAY,BEAN BAGS,12 ga shoot gun shells and Large Rubber Bullets,also a net to cover people.Iam including a "NEW Flare adapter" to shoot small flares A NEW BOX of 10 white Flares,Rail adapter for the Gernade Launcher,The M203 was shoot 6 times its LIKE NEW!! 1 adjustable Red Laser with IR that cost me $1695.00 with Quick Release ,New 6 way carring strap,NEW Mount for the front strap,New Skeleton stock, New Rifle has 4- rail covers,New pentagon Light ,New Mount for the Pentagon light,New Remote for the Light. 2- New 40 round mags, 1- New mag clinch. 1- New 30 Round Mag on rear stock ,1- New 30 Round Mag Pouch on rear stock, 1- New Rubber Mag pull for the clip, 1- Quick Release Side handle, 1- 4 Rail Predator Barrel cover, 1- New Triger attachment to make it a full automatic , And to much more to list , I have over $8300.00 in it . MUST BE PAID IN 4 Days after winning the Auction By Postal Money Order or Cashier Check, then it will be shipped to a gun dealer of your choice in your area THANKS any Questions feel free to email me at 

No, seriously, is there a gun in there somewhere?

This would explain why the AR-15 is often referred to as a "weapons platform".
If life gives you melons, you may be dyslexic.

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2008, 07:54:21 AM »
I like the thoughtful touch of the color monitor having a volume control.  That way, you can turn down the sound on the YouTube videos that you watch on those long stakeouts.......

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

elrod

« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2008, 08:49:03 AM »

This one.

With arms like that, he could probably throw the ammo and do more damage....  shocked

Gotta have arms like those just to tote the damned thing!
Experience is the thing you have left when everything else is gone.