Author Topic: Transgender bias  (Read 1847 times)

RoadKingLarry

• friends
Re: Transgender bias
« Reply #25 on: December 13, 2022, 12:47:12 PM »
I believe both those have "had the work done".

Don't matter, all that makes them is surgically mutilated males.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #26 on: December 13, 2022, 08:29:46 PM »
They used to be called female impersonators.
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #27 on: December 13, 2022, 08:44:27 PM »
They used to be called female impersonators.

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #28 on: December 13, 2022, 09:06:05 PM »
I believe both those have "had the work done".

You are correct about Manning. However, there are conflicting reports about Jenner. It would appear that reports he/she/it had gender reassignment surgery are false. Jenner has had facial surgery and breast augmentation surgery but, as to "down there," Jenner was quoted in 2021 as saying "I didn't cut it off -- I just retired it."
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #29 on: December 22, 2022, 10:11:54 AM »
You are correct about Manning. However, there are conflicting reports about Jenner. It would appear that reports he/she/it had gender reassignment surgery are false. Jenner has had facial surgery and breast augmentation surgery but, as to "down there," Jenner was quoted in 2021 as saying "I didn't cut it off -- I just retired it."

A penis is just too handy to want to dispense with.  You can stand up to do your business. 

https://www.oddnaari.in/life/story/odd-benefits-of-being-a-man-the-world-is-your-urinal-among-other-things-men-privileges-125468-2017-05-24
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #30 on: December 22, 2022, 05:06:24 PM »
IMHO a male dressing as a female but retaining male parts is, indeed, a trans -- a transvestite. Same applies to a female who dresses as a male.

Call it what it is. For a male to be a "transexual," IMHO he has to have the surgery before he can be a she.

The original media poster child for all this, former professional tennis player Renee Richards, had the surgery so (IMHO) she was entitled to call herself a woman. Bruce Jenner -- nope. Chelsea Manning? Nope.

God makes us men or women - surgery cannot change it. Fake is fake.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #31 on: December 22, 2022, 07:02:14 PM »

God makes us men or women - surgery cannot change it. Fake is fake.

"Fake it 'til you make it."

No?
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #32 on: December 22, 2022, 07:03:05 PM »
But what if they identify as fake?
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

HankB

• friend
« Reply #33 on: December 23, 2022, 10:12:35 AM »
But what if they identify as fake?
I understand in California there are now something like 93 types of officially recognized fakery/dysphorias/perversions/whatever, and picking one will get you a monthly stipend from the state government. What Cali needs is a massive wave of applicants, since with 93 choices there must be something most people can get behind. (And of course, multilingual cards explaining all these benefits of California residency ought to be passed out to all illegals - nationwide.)   >:D
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #34 on: December 23, 2022, 10:17:16 AM »
I understand in California there are now something like 93 types of officially recognized fakery/dysphorias/perversions/whatever, and picking one will get you a monthly stipend from the state government. What Cali needs is a massive wave of applicants, since with 93 choices there must be something most people can get behind. (And of course, multilingual cards explaining all these benefits of California residency ought to be passed out to all illegals - nationwide.)   >:D

Recall a govt handout form for trans in SF having something like 150 gender options
« Last Edit: December 23, 2022, 10:35:42 AM by WLJ »
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."