Author Topic: FEMA  (Read 8355 times)

doc2rn

FEMA
« on: May 16, 2008, 04:08:44 PM »

While listening to the FEMA agent today at city hall I became a little concerned.
The agent stated that since all the technology to make us independent of oil has been bought up by the major oil cartels, it is a matter of when not if the government will fail.
When the Gov. fails FEMA plans to step in and take control of the Topeka-Kansas City area under martial law. Anyone who protests will be thrown in a catacomb prison under Worlds of Fun that has only one entrance/ exit.

FEMA says it will be the restorer of Gov. to the people, not the elected officials.

This kind of got me thinking, what is your personal plan for when FEMA hitteth the oscilating rotator?

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
Re: FEMA
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2008, 04:17:48 PM »
someones tinfoil too tight?  you got a link to the fema guy?
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

Mabs2

• friend
  • セクシー
    • iCarly
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2008, 04:31:19 PM »
That sounds too nutty to be true.
Reminds me of Deus Ex.
Quote from: jamisjockey
Sunday it felt a little better, but it was quite irritated from me rubbing it.
Quote from: Mike Irwin
If you watch any of the really early episodes of the Porter Waggoner show she was in (1967) it's very clear that he was well endowed.
Quote from: Ben
Just wanted to give a forum thumbs up to Dick.

• friends
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2008, 04:34:03 PM »
you too?
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

geekWithA.45

• friend
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2008, 04:55:39 PM »
The agent stated that since all the technology to make us independent of oil has been bought up by the major oil cartels,

I fear this agent was speaking through his....hat.

Im a professional technologist. Part of what I do is study the various technology trees that have evolved over time. You really can't "disappear" a whole branch of a technology tree, particularly a promising one, because the motivation to explore in a promising direction anew is always present, someone will always find their way to the "stump" left by the amputation and try again. Furthermore, the shape of an ~absent~ element also shows up as a glaring neon malformation in the tree, demanding explanation.

To my knowledge, there aren't any energy related malformations or missing shapes.

To some extent, however, the agent does recognize a fundamental truth: petrochemicals are currently the only warmaking capable energy source, and the entire history of the 20th century is one giant game of Go over this warmaking capability.

The simple stark truth is that if you lose your grip on your energy, you lose your grip on your warmaking capability, and if you lose that, your destiny will be decided by others.

never_retreat

• Head Muckety Muck
  • friend
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2008, 04:59:12 PM »
Run for your lives FEMA is coming. shocked
I needed a mod to change my signature because the concept of "family friendly" eludes me.
Just noticed that a mod changed my signature. How long ago was that?
A few months-mods

doc2rn

« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2008, 05:03:48 PM »
I was at city hall to discuss my options on a ticket with the prosecutor. I got a noise ordinance ticket in the middle of the day; which I thought was unjust.
This guy with a FEMA hat and shirt on was discussing this, in public, with the city manager and the police chief. I couldn't make this kinda stuff up. I was just floored, they where acting like this was business as usual.

doc2rn

« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2008, 05:07:49 PM »
Also wasn't FEMA the ones responsible for disarming the residents of Greensburg, Ks after the twister?
Didn't they also have a hand in that little fiasco after Katrina in NO?
What makes you think they have our best interest at heart?

• friends
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2008, 05:09:38 PM »
you might wanna revisit the kansas thing. all that shines isn't foil
hey i've got a swat hat and shirt  that must make me swat

doc2rn

« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2008, 06:15:44 PM »
I live in Kansas, I have read at least once a month about something bad the aid workers did there. Like the agent who got caught selling stolen weapons out of his home in Oklahoma. The sherriff deputies who beat up an elderly woman who showed them her old revolverafter they asked to see it. Others where thrown out of there houses at gun point, then the houses where looted, and firearms stolen. Soldiers on leave got caught pillaging. Every time one of these things goes to trial it makes the paper.

• friends
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2008, 06:36:48 PM »
do a search here and at thr on greenburg i do believe you are muddling your disaster sites  and what on earth do you imagine soldiers on leave looting has to do with your aluminum conspiracies

GigaBuist

• friends
    • http://www.justinbuist.org/blog/
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2008, 06:57:54 PM »
The sherriff deputies who beat up an elderly woman who showed them her old revolverafter they asked to see it

That was Katrina & the  California Highway Patrol.

• friends
« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2008, 07:07:38 PM »
it gets so confusing! rolleyes

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2008, 08:21:37 PM »
doc2rn,  what part of Kansas?

FEMA will not take over the area.  If Martial Law is ever declaired it would be the National Guard running the show.  FEMA doesn't have the power or a set to do it.
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2008, 09:04:36 PM »
"This guy with a FEMA hat and shirt on was discussing this, in public, with the city manager and the police chief."

So, he had a FEMA had and shirt, but you don't know for certain that he was really a FEMA employee...

Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

just Warren

• friend
  • My DJ name is Heavy Cream.
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2008, 09:34:59 PM »
About 20 years ago I delivered a pizza order to a house full of FEMAtes, took them 5 minutes to get the money together.

"Didn't expect you so fast."

"30 minutes OR less, sir"

"How much"?

"X$"

5 minutes pass with much dickheadedness about the place

"Here ya go, I rounded up for your tip"  (X$ +37 cents)

"Um, thanks."

Knowing what I know now I should have been surprised they didn't tip me 5 grand.

Member in Good Standing of the Spontaneous Order of the Invisible Hand.

doc2rn

« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2008, 03:48:37 AM »
^ Warren's probably right, by the time they got their collective together we could have overthrown the Gov. and elected Oleg our new President.

Mike you are correct I just overheard them discussing a plan, I cant verify he was a FEMA agent. 

MicroBalrog

• friend
« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2008, 03:52:39 AM »

The simple stark truth is that if you lose your grip on your energy, you lose your grip on your warmaking capability, and if you lose that, your destiny will be decided by others.

Which is why the Arabs, with plenty of oil, have beaten ISrael time and time again in countless wars.
Destroy The Enemy in Hand-to-Hand Combat.

"...tradition and custom becomes intertwined and are a strong coercion which directs the society upon fixed lines, and strangles liberty. " ~ William Graham Sumner

Sergeant Bob

• friend
« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2008, 05:58:53 AM »

Which is why the Arabs, with plenty of oil, have beaten ISrael time and time again in countless wars.

And that renders the original statement untrue how?
Personally, I do not understand how a bunch of people demanding a bigger govt can call themselves anarchist.
I meet lots of folks like this, claim to be anarchist but really they're just liberals with pierced genitals. - gunsmith

I already have canned butter, buying more. Canned blueberries, some pancake making dry goods and the end of the world is gonna be delicious.  -French G

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2008, 09:21:44 AM »

While listening to the FEMA agent today at city hall I became a little concerned.
The agent stated that since all the technology to make us independent of oil has been bought up by the major oil cartels, it is a matter of when not if the government will fail.
When the Gov. fails FEMA plans to step in and take control of the Topeka-Kansas City area under martial law. Anyone who protests will be thrown in a catacomb prison under Worlds of Fun that has only one entrance/ exit.

FEMA says it will be the restorer of Gov. to the people, not the elected officials.

This kind of got me thinking, what is your personal plan for when FEMA hitteth the oscilating rotator?

FEMA is a civil agency. They have no authority to declare martial law.

However, that would not preclude the .gov from using the military to impose martial law if FEMA asks for it. Sounds like someone should be submitting a bunch of FOIA requests to FEMA for their SHTF planning scenarios.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

• friends
« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2008, 09:24:17 AM »
or he could look for the excavation for his imaginary prison

freakazoid

• friend
« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2008, 03:05:29 PM »
If that does happen up there they better not try to come down here to Wichita,  angry

FEMA also at first was turning away people who came to help at Greensburg.

^ Warren's probably right, by the time they got their collective together we could have overthrown the Gov. and elected Oleg our new President.

lol
"so I ended up getting the above because I didn't want to make a whole production of sticking something between my knees and cranking. To me, the cranking on mine is pretty effortless, at least on the coarse setting. Maybe if someone has arthritis or something, it would be more difficult for them." - Ben

"I see a rager at least once a week." - brimic

• friends
« Reply #22 on: May 17, 2008, 03:24:22 PM »
http://willtoexist.com/http:/willtoexist.com/did-fema-disarm-residents-of-greensburg-kansas-after-a-tornado_1027/

pay special attention to rob  hes from the town and was there   as opposed to guessing based on a third hand story from 1000 miles away

Chuck // May 19, 2007 at 5:32 pm

True story, wrong motive implied by writer. The second part of the sentence is the key:

Of the over 350 firearms confiscated by police immediately after the storm, only a third have been returned to their owners.

If this were truly an effort to disarm the population, that third wouldnt have been returned. Ive seen coverage on this from someone without anachist slanting. There was no systematic search for weapons. When weapons were found during the search for survivors and bodies, they were picked up for everyones safety. FEMA has nothing to do with it, local police and rescue workers were doing it long before outside help arrived.

I do partially agree with the writer on the subject of FEMA. It should go back to a supply management role instead of boots on the ground. Hurricane Katrina changed all that with the bogus claims that FEMA should have been there quicker. In Oklahoma, we take care of our own and only look to the Feds for money and supplies.

Also, there was no delay of relief workers. Non-essential people were kept out of the way during search and rescue and since all residents were evacuated as they were found, there was no other need for relief workers. Looting is a very real problem in these situations. If you were staying at your cousin Georges house thirty miles away, would you want strangers poking through your stuff? As people are allowed back in to clean up whatever is left of their homes, there will be volunteers right beside them helping with Salvation Army and Red Cross providing food, water, and cleanup supplies.

Chuck

[Reply]
5 Trevor // May 20, 2007 at 5:19 am

Good comment Chuck. Thanks for contributing your thoughts. No, I wouldnt want strangers poking through my stuff. Terminology is important here, and intent is important. If the weapons were collected by police, not confiscated, with the intent of returning them to their rightful owners, then great. Its good to keep an eye on such events, and discuss them rationally, using the best facts we have available.

[Reply]
6 Earl // May 20, 2007 at 4:44 pm

just returned from Greensburg (grew up there)

The weapons were confiscated and those weapons that were legally owned will be returned.

The were taken so looters couldnt get them.

There were a number of fully automatic weapons that were taken by ATF, and several stolen weapons found and these obviously will not be returned.

The author obviously has an agenda.

Earl.

[Reply]
7 Trevor // May 22, 2007 at 5:23 am

Earl,

We all have an agenda, so I dont mind that, as long as the person is up front about it.

Why would the fully automatic weapons not be returned? Did the owners fail to pay the $200 tax per weapon? Maybe they just didnt want to surrender their 4th amendment rights in exchange for a full auto?

I understand wanting to keep looters out. I understand not returning stolen weapons, and would expect prosecution whenever possible in those cases. Its still legal (if youre willing to surrender your constitutional rights to the feds) to own automatic firearms in many places.

[Reply]
8 Rob // Jul 2, 2007 at 4:27 pm

I was there and yes, guns that were recovered during searches were taken and only returned if they were properly registered.
Something to take note of though is that residents that were staying with friends outside of the community, were searched when leaving to make sure they had no guns.
After hearing of this, people that still were going through debris would stash their guns or take them to a friend that did not have total destruction.
After the first week they no longer did this and that is when people would take there guns out of Greensburg.
Every night just after cerfew a Helicopter would make a couple of flights around the town and then land again. I believe they were scanning the town for residents.
I used to work for a search and rescue organization when I was younger. The sherrif Dept Helicopter would attach an infra red scanner to find people. The device on the outside of the Helicopter looked a lot the same.

[Reply]

freakazoid

• friend
« Reply #23 on: May 17, 2008, 04:00:28 PM »
If this were truly an effort to disarm the population, that third wouldnt have been returned.

What about the other 2/3rds?
"so I ended up getting the above because I didn't want to make a whole production of sticking something between my knees and cranking. To me, the cranking on mine is pretty effortless, at least on the coarse setting. Maybe if someone has arthritis or something, it would be more difficult for them." - Ben

"I see a rager at least once a week." - brimic

• friends
« Reply #24 on: May 17, 2008, 04:09:29 PM »
what about em?  do you or anyone else have the name of a person who didn't get their gun back ?  aside from the ones who got caught with the stolen guns