Author Topic: Drudge Report  (Read 905 times)

AZRedhawk44

• friends
Drudge Report
« on: January 11, 2021, 11:43:20 PM »
Is it just me, or does it seem that Drudge is taking the side of the Feds in this whole thing?

Getting a major statist vibe off selected Drudge headlines and their synopses.

Normally that site trends more liberty-biased.
"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist."
--Lysander Spooner

I reject your authoritah!

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
Re: Drudge Report
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2021, 11:45:27 PM »
Drudge went full leftard some time back.  Word is that Matt Drudge sold the site, though that hasn't been confirmed.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2021, 02:55:43 AM »
Drudge went full leftard some time back.  Word is that Matt Drudge sold the site, though that hasn't been confirmed.

The way I heard it, he's basically in it for the money and he found there was more money to be made by being anti-Trump than there was being pro-Trump.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

kgbsquirrel

• APS Photoshop God
  • friend
  • Bill, slayer of threads.
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2021, 04:13:53 AM »
The way I heard it, he's basically in it for the money and he found there was more money to be made by being anti-Trump than there was being pro-Trump.

Yup.  Meanwhile those not in it for the money conveniently die.

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2021, 08:15:50 AM »
Yup.  Meanwhile those not in it for the money conveniently die.

Breitbart, in an oh so odd convenient car wreck.
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2021, 10:07:55 AM »
Breitbart, in an oh so odd convenient car wreck.
I thought he died of a heart attack brought on by other health issues.  Wikipedia says that anyway. 

The owner of Patriot Ordnance Firearms died last year in a car wreck. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2021, 06:09:09 PM »
I thought he died of a heart attack brought on by other health issues.  Wikipedia says that anyway.  

The owner of Patriot Ordnance Firearms died last year in a car wreck.  

Wikipedia (the font of all wisdom, and probably another source we need to be wary of) says heart attack.  So, I misremember, confusing him with who?  (Because I remember reading of someone who died of his car suddenly accelerating and crashing.)
« Last Edit: January 17, 2021, 10:17:22 PM by lee n. field »
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2021, 06:11:05 PM »
I thought he died of a heart attack brought on by other health issues.  Wikipedia says that anyway. 

[tinfoil]
That's what they want you to believe.
 [tinfoil]
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

kgbsquirrel

• APS Photoshop God
  • friend
  • Bill, slayer of threads.
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2021, 07:53:04 PM »
Wikipedia (the font of all wisdom, and probably another too source we need to be wary of) says heart attack.  So, I misremember, confusing him with who?  (Because I remember reading of someone who died of his car suddenly accelerating and crashing.)

Yeah there was another fellow who died in a single car accident on a straight dry stretch of highway during the day.  Just accelerated and veered into an bridge column and rumors of air bags not deploying or deploying after impact.

And of course Philip Haney, DHS whistleblower, who caught the FBI poaching intelligence on Americans out of the military intelligence apparatus.  Yeah, "suicide" by gun shot to the chest on he side of the road just outside San Fransisco with the gun found outside the car.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2021, 09:50:34 PM »
They are really nice people.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Andiron

• friend
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2021, 11:24:17 PM »

This.

Drudge has been leaning Pravda for a while.
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.