Author Topic: Philadelphia July 3rd shooting  (Read 3356 times)

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
Philadelphia July 3rd shooting
« on: July 04, 2023, 07:24:58 AM »
Reported a man in a vest with an AR-15 style rifle began shooing in the street. Police corner the man when he apparently surrendered.
Reported 4 killed 2 injured. Gunman is reported to be a 40yr old.
I'm getting the impression police were already at or near on the scene.

mass shooting in the Kingsessing section of southwest Philadelphia Monday evening left at least four people dead and another two injured, both of whom are children, according to local reports.
Police Commissioner Danielle Outlaw said the suspect was arrested without incident. He was allegedly wearing a ballistic vest, had multiple magazines, an "AR-type rifle," a handgun and a police scanner during the shooting rampage, which began at approximately 8:30 p.m.

Another person arrested

Outlaw said another person who police believe may have fired back at the gunman during the rampage was taken into custody.
Gunman wearing ballistic vest kills 4, injures 2 in Philadelphia mass shooting: police
https://www.foxnews.com/us/philadelphia-shooting-suspect-ballistic-vest-leaves-dead-others-injured

Four dead in July 4 Philly bloodbath: Gunman, 40, armed with AR-15, handgun, magazines, police scanner and bulletproof vest kills men aged 20-59 and injures two kids aged 2 and 13 during rampage
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12261143/Four-killed-four-injured-shooting-Philadelphia-suspect-wearing-ballistic-vest-arrested.html
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
Re: Philadelphia July 3rd shooting
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2023, 07:27:32 AM »
I will note that when we see ballistic vest and or bulletproof vest it usually turns out to a mag holder "tactical" vest of some sort. Media doesn't seen to know the difference
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2023, 08:29:08 AM »
Now report 5 dead.
- Calvin and Hobbes

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2023, 10:32:21 AM »
Couldn't possibly be gang related of course.
Gee, I wonder why the suspect hasn't been publicly identified yet?
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2023, 11:23:56 AM »
Couldn't possibly be gang related of course.
Gee, I wonder why the suspect hasn't been publicly identified yet?

Haven't had time to scrub his social media clean yet.
</cynical>
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2023, 02:01:45 PM »
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2023, 02:53:15 PM »
Looks like a male to me.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2023, 03:35:58 PM »
Looks like a male to me.

Looks like a guy trying to look like a woman or a woman trying to looked like a guy to me.

- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2023, 09:51:45 PM »
Cross dresser

Facebook posts from March 2022 show Carriker dressed as a woman, wearing a bra, hooped earrings and gold bracelets.

He had posted eerie articles to Facebook titled: 'How do you know if an evil spirit is following you,' as well as a photo of a map listing historic 'black massacres' throughout the US with the caption stating: 'We kept the receipts.'

EXCLUSIVE: Cross-dressing gunman behind July 4 Philly bloodbath that left five dead is BLM supporter who made chilling Facebook posts about 'black massacres' and 'evil spirits'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12264195/PICTURED-Cross-dressing-gunman-July-4-Philly-bloodbath-left-five-dead-BLM-supporter.html
- Calvin and Hobbes

Kingcreek

• friend
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2023, 07:30:11 AM »
When we convince mentally unstable people that they are the hated victims of society bad things can happen.
What we have here is failure to communicate.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2023, 07:34:55 AM »
It seems like at this point we have enough known "mass shootings" by them to show that the trans demographic is, by population, the number one perpetrator of these crimes. I only expect the number to grow as they continue to embrace "trans vengeance".
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2023, 08:04:25 AM »
This story now

- Calvin and Hobbes

Pb

• friend
« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2023, 09:44:49 AM »
It's pathetic that the only time the media doesn't use transexual "pronouns" is when they murder people.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2023, 10:05:10 AM »
It's pathetic that the only time the media doesn't use transexual "pronouns" is when they murder people.

Good point. In most any other context, they'd call this guy "her". By simply saying "A man was apprehended", they create the modern presumption that a "man" is a white heterosexual male, at least when something bad happens.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2023, 10:09:08 AM »
From photos of the shell casings he used a 223/5.56 something.
- Calvin and Hobbes

Kingcreek

• friend
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2023, 10:15:16 AM »
On the radio news this am they didn’t use any pronouns at all. Just said “an individual”
What we have here is failure to communicate.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2023, 10:50:11 AM »
Looks like it's already off the MSM's RADAR. Doesn't fit the narrative, bury the story.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2023, 10:57:14 AM »
When we convince mentally unstable people that they are the hated victims of society bad things can happen.

Well we are practicing genocide against them by pushing back against them having total freedom to both mentally and physically mutilate our children so anything they do is justified in that context.
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2023, 07:55:45 AM »
Went to look at a CNN article that paints him as anti black, with no mention of him being black, 2A gun nut Trump supporter with no mention of him being trans and his BLM support

https://www.cnn.com/2023/07/06/us/philadelphia-shooting-thursday/index.html
« Last Edit: July 06, 2023, 09:09:50 AM by WLJ »
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2023, 09:50:37 AM »
Went to look at a CNN article that paints him as anti black, with no mention of him being black, 2A gun nut Trump supporter with no mention of him being trans and his BLM support

https://www.cnn.com/2023/07/06/us/philadelphia-shooting-thursday/index.html

From the article:

The suspect used so-called “ghost guns” in the attack

We know what they'll be focusing on. Mainstream articles I read continue to simply call him "the man", and are not showing photos of him.

EDIT: Oh, actually that CNN article does have a picture of him. It looks quite different than the photo posted here.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2023, 09:55:57 AM »
From the article:

We know what they'll be focusing on. Mainstream articles I read continue to simply call him "the man", and are not showing photos of him.

EDIT: Oh, actually that CNN article does have a picture of him. It looks quite different than the photo posted here.

So small you could almost overlook it.
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2023, 10:27:15 AM »
 :facepalm:

At a press conference about the recent mass shooting in Philadelphia, a BLM activist said conservative media is committing verbal "violence" by sharing photos of the shooter wearing women's clothing because he was not really trans.

"But the language spewed out by the… pic.twitter.com/mLNsWQk8q0
    — Julio Rosas (@Julio_Rosas11) July 5, 2023
https://twitchy.com/samj/2023/07/06/blm-activist-accuses-conservative-media-of-violence-for-sharing-pics-of-shooter-in-womens-clothing-n2385123
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #23 on: July 06, 2023, 10:37:49 AM »
More on that
Philadelphia officials say the alleged attacker in Monday's deadly mass shooting is not transgender despite online photos that appear to show him wearing women's clothing.

Asa Khalif, who serves on the Philadelphia DA's LGBTQ advisory committee, condemned the "conservative press" for "nasty, violent" speculation surrounding Kimbrady Carricker's gender identity. Carricker, 40, is biologically male.

"The suspect has not identified themselves as trans. They have only identified themselves as male," Khalif told reporters Wednesday. "But the language spewed out by the conservative press is violent and is dangerous, and it’s targeting trans women of color. It’s rallying the community to be violent, and we’re better than that.

Pay no attention to that man woman behind the curtain

The Philadelphia DA's office did not immediately respond to a request for comment on why Khalif had used they/them pronouns for Carricker despite saying he identified as male.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/officials-say-accused-philadelphia-shooter-kimbrady-carricker-not-transgender-despite-online-photos
- Calvin and Hobbes

HeroHog

• Technical Site Pig
  • Administrator
  • It can ALWAYS get worse!
    • FaceButt Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 06, 2023, 12:19:31 PM »
Shreveport, La: 11+ shot, 4+ dead in "Block Party shooting" in MLK neighborhood Tuesday. Din't nobody see nuffin.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/07/05/us/shreveport-shooting-block-party/index.html
I might not last very long or be very effective but I'll be a real pain in the ass for a minute!
MOLON LABE!