Author Topic: Philadelphia July 3rd shooting  (Read 3355 times)

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
Re: Philadelphia July 3rd shooting
« Reply #25 on: July 06, 2023, 12:24:38 PM »
Shreveport, La: 11+ shot, 4+ dead in "Block Party shooting" in MLK neighborhood Tuesday. Din't nobody see nuffin.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/07/05/us/shreveport-shooting-block-party/index.html

Note the shootings around July 4th they list
Do I dare make an educated guess what they all have in common?
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

HeroHog

• Technical Site Pig
  • Administrator
  • It can ALWAYS get worse!
    • FaceButt Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 06, 2023, 04:16:06 PM »
Note the shootings around July 4th they list
Do I dare make an educated guess what they all have in common?

The hints are all there: "Shreveport (Ratchet City), La, Block Party shooting, MLK neighborhood, Din't nobody see nuffin."
I might not last very long or be very effective but I'll be a real pain in the ass for a minute!
MOLON LABE!

JTHunter

• friends
« Reply #27 on: July 06, 2023, 09:45:20 PM »
There was a news story this evening where the Philly mayor was blaming "ghost guns" and stating how they couldn't be detected by a magnetometer.

Don't you just love how some politicians do such a good job of putting their foot in their mouth because they don't know what they are talking about?
  :facepalm:
“I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted.  The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #28 on: July 06, 2023, 09:56:32 PM »
There was a news story this evening where the Philly mayor was blaming "ghost guns" and stating how they couldn't be detected by a magnetometer.

Don't you just love how some politicians do such a good job of putting their foot in their mouth because they don't know what they are talking about?
  :facepalm:

Also have to consider that they like to lump guns with defaced serial numbers in with 80% frame guns now to greatly pump the numbers up. Basically any gun without a serial number is a "ghost" gun now.
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes