Author Topic: Sheriff Joe on Obama's Birth Certificate  (Read 1516 times)

AZRedhawk44

• friends
Sheriff Joe on Obama's Birth Certificate
« on: August 19, 2011, 12:26:11 PM »
http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=335261

All I can say is...

[popcorn]

At this point I don't care.  It'll take an anti-miracle for Obama to stay in office in 2012.  He's toast, unless Rudy McRomney raises his fugly head again. 

I'm more interested in ousting him in the next election.

But, I'll be perfectly content if this hail mary pass has results that discredit Obama.  Though it would be terrifying to have to sort through the legal morass of how to deal with an illegitimate presidential signature on bills.  My guess is the SCOTUS would declare all legislation null and void and "President" Biden will have a grace period to evaluate and re-sign legislation over the last 2-3 years.  But, they'd be making it up as they went along.
"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist."
--Lysander Spooner

I reject your authoritah!

wmenorr67

• friend
Re: Sheriff Joe on Obama's Birth Certificate
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2011, 12:31:04 PM »
At this point is it actually worth it.? [popcorn]
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2011, 12:57:54 PM »
Dude, seriously? Weren't you on a tear last week, about people getting sidetracked on marriage issues?  :facepalm:
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

CNYCacher

• friend
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2011, 01:05:36 PM »
http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=335261

All I can say is...

[popcorn]

At this point I don't care.  It'll take an anti-miracle for Obama to stay in office in 2012.  He's toast, unless Rudy McRomney raises his fugly head again. 

But, I'll be perfectly content if this hail mary pass has results that discredit Obama.  Though it would be terrifying to have to sort through the legal morass of how to deal with an illegitimate presidential signature on bills.  My guess is the SCOTUS would declare all legislation null and void and "President" Biden will have a grace period to evaluate and re-sign legislation over the last 2-3 years.  But, they'd be making it up as they went along.

President Biden?  I don't think so, they are a package deal.
On two occasions, I have been asked [by members of Parliament], "Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?" I am not able to rightly apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question.
Charles Babbage

longeyes

• friend
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2011, 01:33:01 PM »
Is it worth it?

Is the rule of law worth it?
"Domari nolo."

Thug: What you lookin' at old man?
Walt Kowalski: Ever notice how you come across somebody once in a while you shouldn't have messed with? That's me.

Molon Labe.

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2011, 01:41:25 PM »
Dude, seriously? Weren't you on a tear last week, about people getting sidetracked on marriage issues?  :facepalm:

Yeah, but that was because those icky socons are all judgmental by not cheer-leading wife-swapping and serial buggery of farm animals(1).

You see, it is terribly important to alienate the largest subset of the conservative base while at the same time getting the Krayzee on with the birthers. 

Sure-to-win formula:
1. Alienate largest sub-set of one's coalition for the hordes of unicorns socially liberal/fiscally conservative types.
2. Jump in bed with the birthers.
3. ???
4. POTUS in 2012!

(1)  Is this perhaps a distinction without a difference for "fiscally conservative/socially liberal" types?  Who are we to say that can't marry a Holstein?
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

AZRedhawk44

• friends
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2011, 01:45:38 PM »

Dude, seriously... I said this:

At this point I don't care.  It'll take an anti-miracle for Obama to stay in office in 2012.  He's toast, unless Rudy McRomney raises his fugly head again.  

"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist."
--Lysander Spooner

I reject your authoritah!

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2011, 01:54:41 PM »
President Biden?  I don't think so, they are a package deal.

Actually not exactly based on the Electorial College process and such. 
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2011, 02:06:50 PM »
Based on my recent (very recent) reading of the 12th Amendment, it would be "President Biden".  ;/

I've seen some interesting wild speculation that puts Sarah Palin in the big office, but I'm pretty sure Biden was properly elected as VP regardless of The Bamster's eligibility or legitimacy, so he would take over the rest of the term.
"It's good, though..."

mtnbkr

• friend
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2011, 02:21:26 PM »
Going nowhere fast.