Author Topic: Illegal immigrants there, not here  (Read 25249 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Re: Illegal immigrants there, not here
« Reply #300 on: February 19, 2024, 05:41:12 PM »
With Texas stepping up to the plate, much of the surge has moved to Calif, with significant contingents of Chinese, Middle Easterners, and others not from the American continents. They didn't walk here, and that's a lot of safe countries that they passed to seek asylum. Calif, of course, is letting them all in. I wouldn't care except they won't stay there. Especially the people on the terror watch list and the South China Swords.

https://twitchy.com/amy-curtis/2024/02/19/afghan-man-on-terror-watch-list-enters-us-illegally-via-california-n2393083
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Pb

• friend
« Reply #301 on: February 20, 2024, 10:06:23 AM »
Money is not a problem for securing the border. It's a lack of will, or more likely an intentional design to undermine American sovereignty. It's an America Last policy and both Democrats and Republicans are guilty.

That's right.  Congress could send most of them running back home.  E-verify to get a job, e-verify to get any welfare, end birthright citizenship, shut down the "refugee" loophole, build a wall.  Massive fines for employers hiring illegals.  No government money for sancutary states or cities.  Immediate deportation of any of them with contact with the police.

If they can't get a job or welfare, they will go home.

The leadership of the GOP and Democratic party want many millions of illegal aliens here.  Illegals drive down wages and tolerate government corruption.

JTHunter

• friends
« Reply #302 on: February 20, 2024, 03:21:14 PM »
That's right.  Congress could send most of them running back home.  E-verify to get a job, e-verify to get any welfare, end birthright citizenship, shut down the "refugee" loophole, build a wall.  Massive fines for employers hiring illegals.  No government money for sancutary states or cities.  Immediate deportation of any of them with contact with the police.

The leadership of the GOP and Democratic party want many millions of illegal aliens here.  Illegals drive down wages and tolerate government corruption.

That is because of what they experienced in their home countries.  Unlike those that have lived in the U.S. for 1 or more generations, they have never experienced anything else.
“I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted.  The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #303 on: February 22, 2024, 09:33:47 AM »
So now Biden and gang are talking about doing what that racist madman Trump wanted to do.
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #304 on: February 22, 2024, 11:18:56 AM »
So now Biden and gang are talking about doing what that racist madman Trump wanted to do.
Well yeah.  Election year and it has become a major issue.  And everyone can see with their own eyes that they aren't doing anything about it. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #305 on: February 22, 2024, 11:21:36 AM »

I agree, but I think the government handouts is the most important.  I would expand it to ANY federally funded handouts which would cover a lot of state and local programs as well.  Also add that any federal employees involved (processing paperwork or approving the payout) are subject to immediate termination for cause. 

There is probably a big tangle of federal agency rules that have been pushed through that need to be purged as well.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Pb

• friend
« Reply #306 on: February 22, 2024, 12:39:01 PM »
That is because of what they experienced in their home countries.  Unlike those that have lived in the U.S. for 1 or more generations, they have never experienced anything else.

Government corruption is the norm for non-western societies (not all, but most).  The purpose of the government is to steal money from the treasury and direct it to favored groups.  When you import non-Westerners, that is what they expect... and they want to be the groups getting the loot.  Which the Democrats are eager to do, in return for their votes.

The WEIRDest People in the World by Joseph Henrich is enlightening.

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #307 on: February 24, 2024, 07:10:34 AM »
Was listening to Tim Pool’s Culture War podcast and he brought up an interesting point…that one of the sneakier purposes of illegals being allowed to run free in the US is to affect the apportioning of House seats. He cited a study that says that California may have gained up to 7 seats from this.

Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

JTHunter

• friends
« Reply #308 on: February 25, 2024, 02:41:20 PM »
Was listening to Tim Pool’s Culture War podcast and he brought up an interesting point…that one of the sneakier purposes of illegals being allowed to run free in the US is to affect the apportioning of House seats. He cited a study that says that California may have gained up to 7 seats from this.

Different source but I heard the same thing.  ALL people are counted regardless of "citizenship status" as that also affects distribution of things like disaster relief supplies, food stamps, etc.  As population density grows, districts become smaller but the number of "representatives" in Congress goes up.
“I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted.  The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #309 on: February 26, 2024, 12:57:54 PM »
Oh look - Brandon is heading to the border. He has chosen a slow spot in Texas, where he will undoubtedly take credit for what he has sued Texas over. Meanwhile, in Arizona and California...

https://twitchy.com/dougp/2024/02/26/border-patrol-post-about-consequences-for-illegal-border-crossers-sounds-like-mayorkas-wrote-it-n2393320
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #310 on: February 26, 2024, 01:21:21 PM »
Yeah, won't be an illegal in sight.
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #311 on: February 26, 2024, 06:09:01 PM »
Facing Low Approval, Biden Promises To Start Pretending To Care About The Border
https://babylonbee.com/news/facing-low-approval-biden-promises-to-start-pretending-to-care-about-the-border

I know it's hard to tell but that's the Babylon Bee
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #312 on: February 27, 2024, 06:46:48 PM »
Look, we're not firing you to pay for illegal immigrant programs. We're just changing your hours to zero.

https://twitchy.com/amy-curtis/2024/02/27/denver-lays-off-hourly-employees-for-illegals-n2393353

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #313 on: February 27, 2024, 06:48:27 PM »
I know it's hard to tell but that's the Babylon Bee

... which is more accurate than the MSM.
"End of quote.  Repeat the line."
  - Joe 'Ron Burgundy' Biden

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #314 on: February 28, 2024, 04:41:30 PM »
Venezuelan crimes are at 22 year lows due to "migration to the US".

https://twitchy.com/amy-curtis/2024/02/28/venezuela-crime-rate-low-coming-to-us-n2393388

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #315 on: February 29, 2024, 03:34:38 PM »
First the The Babylon Bee

Biden Arrives At Border To Address His Voters
https://babylonbee.com/news/biden-arrives-at-border-to-address-his-voters

Real life just a few hours later

The Biden White House is now referring to the millions of illegal aliens who have invaded our country as "newcomers."

Here's How the Biden WH Is Now Referring to People Who Entered the US Illegally
https://twitchy.com/dougp/2024/02/29/heres-how-the-biden-wh-is-now-referring-to-people-who-entered-the-us-illegally-n2393470
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #316 on: March 05, 2024, 06:01:17 PM »
What could possibly go wrong?

California moves to allow illegals immigrants to 'buy' homes with no payment, zero-down loans
https://thepostmillennial.com/california-moves-to-allow-illegals-immigrants-to-buy-homes-with-no-payment-zero-down-loans

The bill allows illegal immigrants to qualify as first-time home buyers and get loans up to 20 percent of the price of a house and the loan does not accrue interest or require monthly payments.
This program allows first-time home buyers to get a loan up to 20 percent of the price of a house and the loan does not accrue interest or require monthly payments. Instead, what occurs is that the buyer may then refinance the mortgage or sell the house and then pay back the original loan plus 20 percent of the home's equity increase. It was originally for those Americans living in California who could not afford a home but did not extend to illegal immigrants. 

California proposes zero down, no payment home 'loans' for illegal immigrants
https://www.sfweekly.com/news/state/california-proposes-zero-down-no-payment-home-loans-for-illegal-immigrants/article_37819067-7005-51a7-9461-1495bf6dfcd3.html
The program in question — the California Dream for All Shared Appreciation Loans program administered by the California Housing Finance Agency — started in 2023 with $300 million set aside for 2,300 applicants, and ran out of funds in just 11 days. This year, the program will require applicants to be first-generation home buyers and reduce maximum income thresholds to 120% of county median household income. Under the program, applicants can secure “loans” of up to 20% of a home’s purchase price to first-time home buyers — the cost of a down payment — with zero down payment to the CHFA, and no payments on the “loan.”

- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #317 on: March 07, 2024, 10:42:30 AM »
According to the AP, the report that the Biden admin is flying illegals into the country to bypass entry points is false, because it's not secret - they just don't talk about it. Stupid conservatives and your conspiracy theories.

https://twitchy.com/dougp/2024/03/07/ap-fact-check-n2393705

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #318 on: March 07, 2024, 10:50:45 AM »
- Calvin and Hobbes

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #319 on: March 07, 2024, 12:46:17 PM »
https://mynorthwest.com/3953659/man-suspected-killing-wsp-trooper-country-illegally/

A Washington State Patrol trooper was killed on I-5 a few days ago.  An individual with alcohol and marijuana on board crashed his SUV, traveling at approximately 100 MPH, into the Patrol SUV that was parked on the shoulder of the freeway. Ironically, the trooper was doing a DUI emphasis patrol.  It turns out that the driver of the SUV is here illegally from Mexico.

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #320 on: March 11, 2024, 10:30:42 AM »
And we have ANOTHER PC term

"unlawfully present"

'New Democrat Term for Illegal Alien Just Dropped' Courtesy of This Media Report
https://twitchy.com/dougp/2024/03/11/new-democrat-term-for-illegal-alien-just-dropped-courtesy-of-the-media-n2393845

I am so tired of this *expletive deleted*it
- Calvin and Hobbes

cordex

• Administrator
« Reply #321 on: March 11, 2024, 01:16:59 PM »
I like it better than many of their other terms.  Unlike "migrant" and "new visitors" and suchlike, at least it admits that there is something transgressive about them being here.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #322 on: March 11, 2024, 02:31:33 PM »
at least it admits that there is something transgressive about them being here.

And as soon as they figure that out, they'll memory hole it.  :laugh:

Kingcreek

• friend
« Reply #323 on: March 11, 2024, 02:37:45 PM »
Hey, just because they greet you at the border and give you a debit card, cell phone, free transportation, free food, free healthcare, free housing, and free education.... Doesn't mean you're not ILLEGAL!
What we have here is failure to communicate.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #324 on: March 11, 2024, 03:00:36 PM »
Hey, just because they greet you at the border and give you a debit card, cell phone, free transportation, free food, free healthcare, free housing, and free education.... Doesn't mean you're not ILLEGAL!

If only they would use those free cell phones to track them down so they could deport them ...
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design