Author Topic: Presidential Drive Bys  (Read 5549 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Presidential Drive Bys
« on: August 22, 2015, 03:50:24 PM »
This week in Presidential drive bys:

"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Kingcreek

• friend
Re: Presidential Drive Bys
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2015, 03:55:19 PM »
Obama always looks dorky no matter what he's doing. Maybe it's because I don't like him.
What we have here is failure to communicate.

lupinus

• Southern Mod Trimutive Emeritus
  • friends
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2015, 04:07:56 PM »
Obama always looks dorky no matter what he's doing. Maybe it's because I don't like him.
No. No I'm fairly certain it's because whatever he does he looks like Urkel grew up to be president.
That is all. *expletive deleted*ck you all, eat *expletive deleted*it, and die in a fire. I have considered writing here a long parting section dedicated to each poster, but I have decided, at length, against it. *expletive deleted*ck you all and Hail Satan.

SADShooter

• friend
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2015, 04:44:42 PM »
No. No I'm fairly certain it's because whatever he does he looks like Urkel grew up to be president.

This.
"Ah, is there any wine so sweet and intoxicating as the tears of a hippie?"-Tamara, View From the Porch

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
    • http://www.gunshopfinder.com
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2015, 04:55:49 PM »
He should get a mountain bike or a motorcycle or something. And some real jeans. And a shirt that doesn't look like he bought it at Lane Bryant.

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2015, 05:14:05 PM »
Putin may be a tough-guy thug, but he still looks a little worried in that sub. 
I wonder if it's a Russian design?
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2015, 05:21:04 PM »
I don't think Putin has any other expression. Pretty much just the one face and that's it.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Doggy Daddy

• Poobah
  • friend
  • From the saner side of Las Vegas
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2015, 05:54:47 PM »
Why do they have a roll of toilet paper mounted behind the seat in the sub?
Would you exchange
a walk-on part in a war
for a lead role in a cage?
-P.F.

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2015, 05:58:25 PM »
Why do they have a roll of toilet paper mounted behind the seat in the sub?

To wipe condensation off the inside of the canopy ...?   =|
Freedom is a heavy load, a great and strange burden for the spirit to undertake. It is not easy. It is not a gift given, but a choice made, and the choice may be a hard one. The road goes upward toward the light; but the laden traveller may never reach the end of it.  - Ursula Le Guin

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2015, 06:07:04 PM »
A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2015, 06:11:51 PM »

Yup.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Doggy Daddy

• Poobah
  • friend
  • From the saner side of Las Vegas
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2015, 06:14:04 PM »

Yup.

Waz for chuckles.   =(
Would you exchange
a walk-on part in a war
for a lead role in a cage?
-P.F.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2015, 06:31:46 PM »

Waz for chuckles.   =(

Well, ya never know actually. Depending on how long their endurance is, they might have a bucket with a lid in there.

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2015, 06:34:37 PM »
Well, ya never know actually. Depending on how long their endurance is, they might have a bucket with a lid in there.

Could be what they're using for a seat  ;)
Freedom is a heavy load, a great and strange burden for the spirit to undertake. It is not easy. It is not a gift given, but a choice made, and the choice may be a hard one. The road goes upward toward the light; but the laden traveller may never reach the end of it.  - Ursula Le Guin

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2015, 06:36:46 PM »
Could be what they're using for a seat  ;)

One costing $700?

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2015, 10:01:47 PM »

I served with a fellow submariner that had done a tour with the DSV/DSRV group and had done some a few "bottom of the *expletive deleted*ing ocean" dives.
He told me that when an old salt got to take a new fish down on a deep dive for the first time the old salt had the privilege of shitting in a bag and requiring the new fish to carry it off with the trash at the end of the dive.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2015, 10:08:19 PM »
One costing $700?

stay safe.

Guess it would depend on what came in the five gallon plastic bucket  =|

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2015, 10:10:51 PM »
Guess it would depend on what came in the five gallon plastic bucket  =|

Sub bucket seats are not sold by the same people who sell space station seats?

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2015, 10:13:03 PM »
Sub bucket seats are not sold by the same people who sell space station seats?

stay safe.

Space station seats cost a hell of a lot more than $700.

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2015, 02:09:38 AM »

I swear that this is what I hear when I look at that photo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ii1tc493bZM

""If you elect me, your taxes are going to be raised, not cut."
                         - master strategist Joe Biden

SADShooter

• friend
« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2015, 12:45:12 PM »
I swear that this is what I hear when I look at that photo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ii1tc493bZM

Absolutely.
"Ah, is there any wine so sweet and intoxicating as the tears of a hippie?"-Tamara, View From the Porch

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2015, 02:35:45 PM »
This week in Presidential drive bys:

Everytime I see Obama I here this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfpn4l8sCZ0

Samuel Adams

birdman

• friend
« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2015, 06:54:40 PM »
I don't think Putin has any other expression. Pretty much just the one face and that's it.

The face that means "if this doesn't meet my expectations, no one will ever knew you existed at all".  I mean, let's face it, for being a wee little guy, Putin is scary as a tiger...wearing a suicide vest...in late stage rabies...advancing on you ahead of a lava flow...and you are holding her cubs....and shaking them....and you are nude...,and covered in BBQ sauce.

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
    • http://www.gunshopfinder.com
« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2015, 08:02:18 PM »
The face that means "if this doesn't meet my expectations, no one will ever knew you existed at all".  I mean, let's face it, for being a wee little guy, Putin is scary as a tiger...wearing a suicide vest...in late stage rabies...advancing on you ahead of a lava flow...and you are holding her cubs....and shaking them....and you are nude...,and covered in BBQ sauce.

Do you have this dream often?

birdman

• friend
« Reply #24 on: August 23, 2015, 09:03:49 PM »
Do you have this dream often?

No...most of the time I'm standing in sort of greek God robes surrounded by hundreds of naked women screaming my name and throwing tiny pickles at me.