Author Topic: Car battery transplant: Grand Wagoneer battery into a Dodge Shadow?  (Read 3785 times)

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
Re: Car battery transplant: Grand Wagoneer battery into a Dodge Shadow?
« Reply #25 on: April 19, 2009, 12:38:46 AM »
Aww, nevermind.  A lot of shade tree mechanics playing electrical engineer on this thread.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #26 on: April 19, 2009, 01:57:54 AM »
Or electrical engineers playing mechanic.

I've been working on cars for 50 years. Some of that was under the shade of an old Maple tree when I was in my teens, but most of it was indoors ...
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #27 on: April 19, 2009, 06:07:22 AM »
Good for you, Hawkmoon.  And I've been pushing electrons for a heck of a long time.  You're wrong about battery charging currents.  And I'm done.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

Gewehr98

• friend
  • Yee-haa!
    • Neural Misfires (Blog)
« Reply #28 on: April 19, 2009, 01:18:25 PM »
Well, this certainly got pissy, and I have no idea why.

There are engineers as members of APS, one can certainly ignore their suggestions without getting uppity...  =|
"Bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round...

http://neuralmisfires.blogspot.com

"Never squat with your spurs on!"