Author Topic: On Safety Razors and Old School Shaving  (Read 2426 times)

KD5NRH

• friends
  • I'm too sexy for you people.
Re: On Safety Razors and Old School Shaving
« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2014, 04:05:01 PM »
I have a Weishi safety razor as an extra that I keep in my dop kit and use for travel. For work travel I generally just don't have the time to shave with a straight razor, and 90% of the time I'm on pleasure travel, I just don't bother shaving.

But doesn't your junk get itchy after a week or two of not shaving?

Maybe that's what happened with the rapper; trying to shave with a straight razor while drunk, lopped off the wrong bit, and decided the only thing for it was a swan dive off the balcony.

lupinus

• Southern Mod Trimutive Emeritus
  • friends
« Reply #26 on: April 17, 2014, 09:24:00 PM »
I think someone here should take one for the team and try headshaving with a safety razor and report back. 
been there, done that.

Works fine if you knw how to use a safety razor. I just don't anymore because I'm not inclined to spend the time required to not slice and dice myself.
That is all. *expletive deleted*ck you all, eat *expletive deleted*it, and die in a fire. I have considered writing here a long parting section dedicated to each poster, but I have decided, at length, against it. *expletive deleted*ck you all and Hail Satan.

GigaBuist

• friends
    • http://www.justinbuist.org/blog/
« Reply #27 on: April 19, 2014, 12:36:35 AM »
I think someone here should take one for the team and try headshaving with a safety razor and report back. 

I would if my wife would let me.

But I've done my balls just fine with one. No problems.  You're better off with a good sharp safety razor than a dull modern one on that.

Unisaw

• friend
« Reply #28 on: April 19, 2014, 12:20:31 PM »
"But I've done my balls just fine with one."

First thought: TMI!  Second thought: vasectomy?
Well, if you have the sudden urge to lick your balls you'll know you got the veterinary version... K Frame