Author Topic: What's on your plate for this New Year's Eve?  (Read 3527 times)

mtnbkr

• friend
Re: What's on your plate for this New Year's Eve?
« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2007, 05:49:09 AM »
can't belive none of you heathens aren't partaking of the pork and kraut this fine new years day.  rotten luck to all of you.
Irwin was supposed to feed us ours.  I managed to get the pork via the country ham we had for breakfast, but no kraut.

We sat around snacking on bbq beer weenies, various beef sticks, and various cheeses.  Dinner was a homemade lasagna.

Chris

Bigjake

• friend
« Reply #26 on: January 02, 2007, 10:48:34 AM »

Irwin was supposed to feed us ours.  I managed to get the pork via the country ham we had for breakfast, but no kraut.

We sat around snacking on bbq beer weenies, various beef sticks, and various cheeses.  Dinner was a homemade lasagna.

well, in light of the spread ya just described, i guess one could forego the kraut without any ill effect.

nice to meet ya'll btw

cosine

• Administrator
« Reply #27 on: January 02, 2007, 11:16:34 AM »
nice to meet ya'll btw

Hope you like it here. Welcome to APS.  smiley
Andy

Unisaw

• friend
« Reply #28 on: January 02, 2007, 02:03:59 PM »
My wife is a great cook who traditionally fixes a variety of hors d'oeuvres and deserts for our family and a few close friends.  This year, the menu included ham biscuits (made from scratch with thin-sliced Smithfield country ham), french bread with a crab dip, burgundy meatballs wrapped in bacon, a champagne punch, fruit compote containing brandy, and pound cake with strawberries and real whipped cream.  After eating, we played board games until ushering in the new year.
Well, if you have the sudden urge to lick your balls you'll know you got the veterinary version... K Frame