Author Topic: Colin who?  (Read 268 times)

Hawkmoon

• friend
Colin who?
« on: June 29, 2023, 02:00:49 PM »
https://www.outkick.com/colin-kaepernick-nfl-comeback-hopes-elite/

According to this article, Colin Kaepernick still thinks he is an "elite" quarterback. He doesn't seem to realize that he was never an elite quarterback.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

MechAg94

• friend
Re: Colin who?
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2023, 02:08:19 PM »
He could have had a job as a backup had he wanted it.  He either wouldn't do it for less money or his activist girlfriend would start stiring the political pot and scare away any interest.  That and he ducked out of that one try out a few years ago. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2023, 02:10:56 PM »
So he identifies as an elite quarterback?
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2023, 02:12:36 PM »
So he identifies as an elite quarterback?

He's a bit too old for Little league.
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes