Author Topic: The Trayvon Hoax: Unmasking the Witness Fraud that Divided America - film  (Read 845 times)

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAw5ykIPOBM

very interesting take on the Trayvon case, well worth watching
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
1:58:59
WHATEVER YOUR DEFINITION OF "INFRINGE " IS, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT.

MechAg94

• friend
1:58:59
Yeah, the first few minutes makes me think that guy is paid by the hour.  You can just tell he is going to stretch out the story.  Maybe later.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
Yeah, the first few minutes makes me think that guy is paid by the hour.  You can just tell he is going to stretch out the story.  Maybe later.

whats good about it is that the film maker is well known by the sixties in crowd, made some important documentary about Bob Dylan.
also, how is it that cops/courts/media totally missed the perjury/fraud?
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
"whats good about it is that the film maker is well known by the sixties in crowd"

If it's not part of their brainwashing (the "narrative"), they're not going to watch it anyhow.  Besides, perjury and false witnessing are all part of "the end justifies the means" mindset.

Also, the bearing false witness thing is part of an ancient living document which is out of date.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2020, 10:27:00 PM by 230RN »
WHATEVER YOUR DEFINITION OF "INFRINGE " IS, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT.