Main Forums > Politics

Rittenhouse trial

(1/174) > >>

Northwoods:
https://www.foxnews.com/us/prosecutors-cant-show-kyle-rittenhouse-proud-boys

Looks like Kyle Rittenhouse might have a halfway decent judge for his trial.  Judge says persecution can’t use at trial any affiliation with the Proud Boys, or the alleged altercation with a female (which now appears to have been in defense of his sister, not some random or “racist” assault) from a month or so before the Kenosha shootings. And while he deferred ruling on a video where Rittenhouse said he would like to shoot looters, the judge did say he was inclined to exclude that too.

There’s also a motion to dismiss the underage possession charge that has been deferred.  Be interesting to see if that gets tossed.  From my reading of the relevant WI law I think it should be.  Granted, I think all of the charges should be dismissed.   

Ben:

--- Quote from: sumpnz on September 18, 2021, 10:48:36 AM ---There’s also a motion to dismiss the underage possession charge that has been deferred.  Be interesting to see if that gets tossed.  From my reading of the relevant WI law I think it should be.  Granted, I think all of the charges should be dismissed.

--- End quote ---

Regardless of any "dumb kid" stuff he did before or after the incident, every bit of evidence shown to the public so far shows a clear case of self defense. He should be found not guilty. I imagine that there will be George Floyd levels of "peaceful" protests when that happens.

Boomhauer:
If he gets off the autistic screeching from the left will be beyond any level seen previously

MikeB:
Who should be on trial is the Democrat Governor that allowed these violent and destructive ‘protests’ to go on for political gain. If the governor had been doing his job, Kyle wouldn’t have been there and armed to begin with and wouldn’t have had to face down multiple violent threats against him.

WLJ:

--- Quote from: Boomhauer on September 18, 2021, 10:56:27 AM ---If he gets off the autistic screeching from the left will be beyond any level seen previously

--- End quote ---

Russians!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version