Author Topic: We are not tacos  (Read 2268 times)

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
Re: We are not tacos
« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2022, 11:20:10 AM »
Cultural appropriation!

Chinese Chicken Tacos
https://www.soyvay.com/recipes/chinese-chicken-tacos/
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #26 on: July 18, 2022, 10:09:44 PM »
Jack in the Box has updated their famous dollar menu, now offering two Latinx for the incredibly low price of ninety-nine cents.

"Wow, 99 cents! That's so cheap, it could be illegal," said Jack, the large-headed company spokesman. "Mm-mm, nothing like a crispy Latinx covered in salsa. Have one now and throw a few in the back of your truck for later!"

Jack In The Box Now Selling Two Latinx For 99 Cents
https://babylonbee.com/news/jack-in-the-box-now-selling-two-latinx-for-99-cents
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #27 on: July 19, 2022, 06:21:44 AM »
Cultural appropriation!

Chinese Chicken Tacos
https://www.soyvay.com/recipes/chinese-chicken-tacos/

I tried Soy Vey a few years ago. It was expensive as hell and not particularly good.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #28 on: July 19, 2022, 06:27:22 AM »
And, as usual, the racist liberals get a complete and total pass on their racism.

Had Trump said something like this we'd be moving into our second week of "mainly peaceful protests" (those aren't buildings burning, those are camp fires. You're a racist bastard, you know that?) and MSNBC and CNN would be closing in on 200 straight hours of "Breakfast Tacogate" reporting.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2022, 08:33:27 AM by K Frame »
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #29 on: July 19, 2022, 08:19:19 AM »
And, as usual, the racist liberals get a complete and total pass on their racism.

Had Trump said something like this we'd be moving into our second week of "mainly peaceful protests" (those aren't building burning, those are camp fires. You're a racist bastard, you know that?) and MSNBC and CNN would be closing in on 200 straight hours of "Breakfast Tacogate" reporting.

Word.

Anyone who can't see the clear bias of the MSM by now is simply a moron. There is no other descriptor.

We have this and the Hunter Biden videos, which, if they were Don Jr, would be a four year story of outrage. Nothing but crickets, excuses, and "Russian disinformation" from the MSM when it's the Biden clan.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #30 on: July 19, 2022, 09:30:32 AM »
That sad part is the "...if Trump said that.." arguments are getting really old.  Democrats (and media) don't care about their hypocrisy and conservatives generally agree it is bad already. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #31 on: July 19, 2022, 09:50:07 AM »
"That sad part is the "...if Trump said that.." arguments are getting really old."

That's not an argument.

It's an observation of absolute reality.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #32 on: July 19, 2022, 07:39:49 PM »
Texas Democrats: hold my cerveza.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2022-election/miss-frijoles-attack-roils-latino-heavy-congressional-race-texas-rcna38787

A white, Anglo blogger, affiliated with Mayra Flores' challenger (in the Nov. election); called her Ms. Frijoles, talked about how he'd like to spend the night with her, and then questioned whether she shaves her bikini area.  :facepalm:
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #33 on: July 19, 2022, 08:35:48 PM »
"That sad part is the "...if Trump said that.." arguments are getting really old."

That's not an argument.

It's an observation of absolute reality.
Of course it is reality, but you can say it daily and be referring to different incidents each time.   =)
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #34 on: July 22, 2022, 12:20:50 PM »
Don't know if we should start a new thread for this one, so I'll just tack on a follow-up to my post above.

https://hotair.com/ed-morrissey/2022/07/21/holy-frijolx-ii-gonzalez-non-apology-boogaloo-fails-to-impress-even-msnbc-and-univision-n484296

Frijoles-gate is worse than what Jill Biden said, but those involved are lower-profile. I guess it won't mean much, nationally.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #35 on: July 22, 2022, 02:21:31 PM »
Wow... basically the guy's saying OUR racists are OK, but YOUR racists are racists...

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #36 on: July 22, 2022, 03:40:28 PM »
"It's not racist when we do it" has long been the mantra of the Left.
"End of quote.  Repeat the line."
  - Joe 'Ron Burgundy' Biden