Author Topic: So I Guess No Riots Over This?  (Read 933 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
So I Guess No Riots Over This?
« on: August 27, 2020, 04:45:11 PM »
I'm thinking, given present conditions, there would be some new rioting if the colors were reversed. It may have nothing to do with color, but that should be going both ways with all the other crap happening right now.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/south-carolina-college-student-stepfather-shot-fender-bender-road-rage-driveway
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

griz

• friend
Re: So I Guess No Riots Over This?
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2020, 05:01:12 PM »
Well, the lack of rioting is because the Police didn't shoot him, thus it does not count as violence.  Seriously, that is some serious hair trigger anger if a fender bender sets you of enough to shoot three people.
Sent from a stone age computer via an ordinary keyboard.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2020, 05:24:54 PM »
They mentioned illegal possession of a gun as one charge.  Makes me wonder what this thug's criminal history is.  
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Pb

• friend
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2020, 05:30:45 PM »
 :mad:

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2020, 05:41:52 PM »
Politically Useful Deaths Matter
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Andiron

• friend
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2020, 02:30:09 PM »
It's only a hate crime when it happens to some nice black man who dindu nuthin, and was turning his life around.  Or something.

This?  Meh,  move along, nothing to see here.

I'm still appalled that some of you think that if we reversed the races, the reaction would be the same.
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2020, 02:38:13 PM »

I'm still appalled that some of you think that if we reversed the races, the reaction would be the same.

I don't think anyone thinks if we reversed the races the reaction would be the same. Only that, if we reversed the races, the reaction should be the same.

Cue reality check ...
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Andiron

• friend
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2020, 08:55:52 PM »
I don't think anyone thinks if we reversed the races the reaction would be the same. Only that, if we reversed the races, the reaction should be the same.

Cue reality check ...

No,  we did this with Cannon Hinnant.  Had that kid been black,  another town would've gotten trashed and the media would still be harping on it.

I'd like to agree with you but we don't live in "should" land.
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2020, 09:53:23 PM »
Georgia is burning. Oh, wait, it's not

According to courtroom testimony, Police say Hatchett told them he had been watching videos on Facebook for hours of police shootings around the country. Police say he told them he decided during those videos he wanted to stab a white male.

AutoZone stabbing suspect makes first court appearance
https://www.wistv.com/2020/08/28/autozone-stabbing-suspect-could-be-prosecuted-under-georgias-new-hate-crime-laws-says-he-chose-stab-white-male/
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes