Author Topic: Globular Wormering takes one in the shorts  (Read 1056 times)

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
Globular Wormering takes one in the shorts
« on: January 23, 2015, 06:50:48 AM »
http://www.volcanodiscovery.com/colima/news.html

According to Google it's no big thing.  At least not big enough to make it above the fold in the world press.

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

MechAg94

• friend
Re: Globular Wormering takes one in the shorts
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2015, 02:02:12 PM »
http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Globalresearch.ca
I don't mean to hijack your thread, but I saw a global warming supporter post a link to this site try to to support his argument.  Looking at the site description, it just screams "looney liberal trying to sound rational". 

“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2015, 02:04:28 PM »
That link just talks about ash.  Hasn't one of our govt funded researchers determined how much CO2 was released? 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2015, 02:07:28 PM »
That link just talks about ash.  Hasn't one of our govt funded researchers determined how much CO2 was released? 

So you are suggesting it's only half ash? :angel:

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

Brad Johnson

• friend
  • Witty, charming, handsome, and completely insane.
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2015, 02:10:57 PM »
It's just a volcano being an ash hole.

Brad
It's all about the pancakes, people.
"And he thought cops wouldn't chase... a STOLEN DONUT TRUCK???? That would be like Willie Nelson ignoring a pickup full of weed."
-HankB

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2015, 02:50:47 PM »
I would answer, but rationalwiki.org doesn't seem to have any links about volcanism.