Author Topic: Be Afraid - very, very afraid (but there's nothing to fear)  (Read 707 times)

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
I swear the warnings about terroristism attacks that might or might not happen over the 4th of July weekend is getting to be Chicken Little without the acorn.

All 56 FBI District Offices were put on "high alert" with full staffing ordered from tomorrow (Friday) morning till Monday noon.  There is still no specific credible threat - which the Richmond FBI District Office AIC agreed meant no specific threat of any kind - but everybody should be extra vigilant and "if you see something say something."

I'm going to get a couple of burner phones and start calling in reports of explosions and gunfire (being covered up by "fireworks displays").  They can't fool me - I'm a combat vet who has been turned away from 2 different VA outpatient centers even though I'm suffering from PTSD flashbacks.

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

Blakenzy

• friend
Re: Be Afraid - very, very afraid (but there's nothing to fear)
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2015, 06:41:56 PM »
If you see something, say something!  :laugh:

Ah! The "Be a snitch" behavioral campaign Ze Department of Fatherland Security is trying to instill on the American cattle herd. Exciting times  :P
"Knowledge will forever govern ignorance, and a people who mean to be their own governors, must arm themselves with the power knowledge gives. A popular government without popular information or the means of acquiring it, is but a prologue to a farce or a tragedy or perhaps both"

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2015, 06:56:12 PM »
Hmmmm I see a great opportunity here

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

SADShooter

• friend
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2015, 07:28:45 PM »
If you see something, say something!  :laugh:

Ah! The "Be a snitch" behavioral campaign Ze Department of Fatherland Sexually Ambiguous Self-Identifying Parent Space Security is trying to instill on the American cattle herd. Exciting times  :P

Get it right, you bigot.
"Ah, is there any wine so sweet and intoxicating as the tears of a hippie?"-Tamara, View From the Porch

Blakenzy

• friend
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2015, 07:42:10 PM »
Get it right, you bigot.

Oh, right. Sorry. Ze Department of Janet Napolitano Securtity.

"Knowledge will forever govern ignorance, and a people who mean to be their own governors, must arm themselves with the power knowledge gives. A popular government without popular information or the means of acquiring it, is but a prologue to a farce or a tragedy or perhaps both"