Author Topic: Swedish Elections 2010 - anyone interested?  (Read 10949 times)

seeker_two

• friend
  • In short, most intelligence is false.
Re: Swedish Elections 2010 - anyone interested?
« Reply #25 on: September 21, 2010, 11:15:58 PM »
Maybe a Swedish Bikini Tea Party?....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-c2NEFPqTwY&feature=related

=D
Impressed yet befogged, they grasped at his vivid leading phrases, seeing only their surface meaning, and missing the deeper current of his thought.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #26 on: September 23, 2010, 12:49:56 AM »
y'all have got to do a google image search on "cocoa party" the Castro and Chávezone one is funny.

[Googles]

http://pajamasmedia.com/zombie/2010/03/02/join-the-cocoa-party/
   We are a spontaneous and collective expression of our desire to forge a culture of ludicrous propaganda that is entirely blame-oriented....so abandon your deeply held beliefs and principles and join our 100% authentic political uprising today!

Now that's the kind of movement I've been waiting for!
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Viking

• ❤︎ Fuck around & find out ❤︎
  • friend
  • Carnist Bloodmouth
« Reply #27 on: September 23, 2010, 02:21:40 PM »
All votes have now been double checked (6 028 762 total), and it turns out that the biggest political block still doesn't get a majority, being 2 seats short. Bring out the popcorn, this is going to be fun to watch [popcorn].
“The modern world will not be punished. It is the punishment.” — Nicolás Gómez Dávila

RevDisk

• friend
    • RevDisk.net
« Reply #28 on: September 23, 2010, 03:33:51 PM »
All votes have now been double checked (6 028 762 total), and it turns out that the biggest political block still doesn't get a majority, being 2 seats short. Bring out the popcorn, this is going to be fun to watch [popcorn].

Can individual seats defect?  Or does it have to be entire parties?
"Rev, your picture is in my King James Bible, where Paul talks about "inventors of evil."  Yes, I know you'll take that as a compliment."  - Fistful, possibly highest compliment I've ever received.

Viking

• friend
  • Carnist Bloodmouth
« Reply #29 on: September 23, 2010, 04:29:55 PM »
Can individual seats defect?  Or does it have to be entire parties?
Yep. Quite likely to cause that person to be kicked out of their party though if they think it's severe/often enough. They keep it for the entire 4 years though. Seeing how infected the debate has been since the parties started campaigns, it feels unlikely that any from the Red-Green alliance is going to defect. I imagine that as soon as people have gotten the sand out of their coochies and stopped screaming, some backroom deals might be made between the Alliance and the Sweden Democrats. Me having voted for the Alliance, I'd have no problem with it. I would have a problem with them going together with any of the leftist bastards, and that especially applies to the Left Party (closeted communists the whole bunch), and the Green Party, AKA The Green Khmers by some here, for good reason.
“The modern world will not be punished. It is the punishment.” — Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Viking

• friend
  • Carnist Bloodmouth
« Reply #30 on: April 18, 2011, 02:29:57 PM »
Update: Well, it appears my province (and parts of another province) f'ed up badly in the elections...meaning we'll have to redo it. Cries of foul play has apparently been voiced by some people regarding the September results. I have yet to decide whether to vote the same.

longeyes

• friend
« Reply #31 on: April 19, 2011, 10:39:29 PM »
Why does a defense of Sweden's legacy culture against non-assimilating foreigners have to become a Nazi issue?  It sounds like a leftist ploy.
"Domari nolo."

Thug: What you lookin' at old man?
Walt Kowalski: Ever notice how you come across somebody once in a while you shouldn't have messed with? That's me.

Molon Labe.

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
« Reply #32 on: April 20, 2011, 02:37:47 AM »
Ohhhhh, F'd up elections.

Do tell !!

Oh wait, forgot something.

[popcorn]

Go ahead.  =D
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #33 on: April 20, 2011, 03:00:34 AM »
Update: Well, it appears my province (and parts of another province) f'ed up badly in the elections...meaning we'll have to redo it. Cries of foul play has apparently been voiced by some people regarding the September results. I have yet to decide whether to vote the same.

Hanging chads? Hanging Svens?
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Viking

• friend
  • Carnist Bloodmouth
« Reply #34 on: April 20, 2011, 10:53:13 AM »
Hanging chads? Hanging Svens?
Nope (use a pen to make an X in front of the name of your favourite candidate, or just drop it in without picking one, letting the party in question duke it out later). More like votes that were "misplaced", not counted, counted twice, "mislaid then found" from what I've heard & read...might even be a bit of voter tampering...happened in the election before this one (2006).