Author Topic: Survey: Americans prefer Trump to Obama  (Read 734 times)

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Survey: Americans prefer Trump to Obama
« on: January 05, 2017, 02:05:24 PM »
45 percent of Americans preferred a Trump presidency while 44 percent said they want Obama to occupy the White House for another four years.

http://thefederalist.com/2017/01/04/poll-americans-say-prefer-trump-obama/

Hey, it's just as relevant as Hillary Clinton's winning more popular votes. Also, there were more Democrats than Republicans jumping ship. Just like in the election.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2017, 03:48:32 PM by fistful »
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

KD5NRH

• friends
  • I'm too sexy for you people.
Re: Survey: Americans prefer Trump to Obama
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2017, 03:54:12 PM »
Well, if that statement accurately reflects the poll data, it could be that 44 percent think Obama would make a fine White House gardener.

HankB

• friend
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2017, 06:28:27 PM »
Maybe it means 44% of the people surveyed are on welfare and what their free stuff to continue . . . while the other 45% are racists who'd rather keep the fruits of their own labor rather than share it with strangers at gunpoint.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2017, 12:11:32 PM »
It's the mere fact of that 44% that bothers me.
WHATEVER YOUR DEFINITION OF "INFRINGE " IS, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT.