Author Topic: Portapotty goes kablooey  (Read 1005 times)

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
Portapotty goes kablooey
« on: July 25, 2011, 08:13:55 AM »
A MEMBER of the Royal Australian Air Force has suffered life-threatening burns after a portaloo exploded at Rockhampton Airport in Queensland.

A Department of Community Safety spokeswoman said it was believed the man was using the portaloo when he lit a cigarette.

“There was some sort of explosion,” the spokeswoman said.

“He suffered burns to his head, face, arms, chest and airways.”

Read more: http://www.news.com.au/national/man-burnt-in-portaloo-explosion/story-e6frfkvr-1226101431970#ixzz1T7OlrGMx

Not to make light of this, but there's got to be something behind it.

All you smokers - maybe it would be better if you did not multitask.

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

Fitz

• Face-melter
  • friend
  • Floyd Rose is my homeboy
    • My Book
Re: Portapotty goes kablooey
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2011, 08:16:52 AM »
Perhaps this was not a vented portajohn? Gas buildup?
Fitz

---------------
I have reached a conclusion regarding every member of this forum.
I no longer respect any of you. I hope the following offends you as much as this thread has offended me:
You are all awful people. I mean this *expletive deleted*ing seriously.

-MicroBalrog

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2011, 08:29:23 AM »
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

KD5NRH

• friends
  • I'm too sexy for you people.
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2011, 01:05:11 PM »
All you smokers - maybe it would be better if you did not multitask.

On a few contracts, people would buy me fairly nice cigars to smoke in the portacrapper, just to help cover up the stench between cleanouts.

coppertales

• friend
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2011, 03:40:13 PM »
They have been saying that smoking can be bad for your health for a long time.  It shows......chris3

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2011, 08:29:32 PM »
Must have been a Glock potty  =D
Freedom is a heavy load, a great and strange burden for the spirit to undertake. It is not easy. It is not a gift given, but a choice made, and the choice may be a hard one. The road goes upward toward the light; but the laden traveller may never reach the end of it.  - Ursula Le Guin