Author Topic: Is This the First Death From the Clinton Email Debacle?  (Read 1728 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Is This the First Death From the Clinton Email Debacle?
« on: August 07, 2016, 11:34:16 AM »
An Iranian nuke scientist has just been hanged, years after he shortly disappeared and claimed to have been kidnapped by Saudi and US intelligence.

It appears from the article that he may have actually been cooperating with us and that he only went back to Iran after reports that his family had been threatened by the Iranian govt. Further down in the story, a released Clinton email is mentioned that sure does line up with his return to Iran (i.e., the part about "our friend" going to the Pakistani embassy).

This long after the fact, it seems like the released email could have contributed to him only now being executed. Also, whoever wrote the email, great job! Saying "friend" instead of saying his name while also mentioning the embassy totally anonymized him, because tons of people go into the Iranian interest section of the Pakastani embassy every single day.  :facepalm:

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/08/07/iran-executed-scientist-who-gave-us-nuclear-intelligence.html
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Hawkmoon

• friend
Re: Is This the First Death From the Clinton Email Debacle?
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2016, 07:16:26 PM »
With friends like Hillary, who needs enemies?
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2016, 08:46:19 AM »
<terry waxes political>

Hey ! First you get the guy closest to your principles in office. Then you work within the system to bring your principles to the surface. I repeat, in office ![/B]

</terry waxes political>

Terry, 230RN
WHATEVER YOUR DEFINITION OF "INFRINGE " IS, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT.

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2016, 08:50:00 AM »
Her voters won't care.

Corruption, graft, malfeasance, treason, none of it matters so long as she says the right things and promises to expand government power.

They may not like her, but they'll vote for her.
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2016, 09:15:09 AM »
If Mrs. Clinton's crimes resulted in this man's death, then let us hope it is both the first and the last.  =|
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2016, 11:06:05 AM »
If Mrs. Clinton's crimes resulted in this man's death, then let us hope it is both the first and the last.  =|
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/wow-breaking-video-julian-assange-suggests-seth-rich-wikileaks-dnc-source-shot-dead-dc/
On Tuesday Wikileaks offered a $20,000 reward for information on the murder of DNC staffer Seth rich.

Now this…
Julian Assange suggested on Tuesday that Seth Rich was a Wikileaks informant.
Related to the emails at least.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2016, 11:29:30 AM »

Uh, according one cable TV talking head (who IS of conservative bent) no, this death isn't due to Ms. Clinton's e-mail security as the "time line" doesn't match. 
Not that he was defending Clinton ..... what she did was wrong and had anyone else done it, they'd be in the graybar hotel. 
The apparent fact  that any particular security breach doesn't have an obvious downside does not prove we ought not worry about them ... or ignore them, because the next one might .... and because just because we don't KNOW something bad has resulted from Clinton's transgressions, doesn't prove nothing happened; enemies don't always advertise their intelligence triumphs.
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2016, 09:40:25 PM »
Let's not overlook the revelation that the DNC staffer who was recently murdered in DC may have been the source of the Wikileaks e-mail dump. If so, HE would be the first person to die as a result of the Clinton e-mails.

I'm sure he and Vince Foster will have a lot to discuss when they meet ...
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

seeker_two

• friend
  • In short, most intelligence is false.
Re:
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2016, 10:40:22 PM »
Wonder how long until Hillary adds Assange to that list?......
Impressed yet befogged, they grasped at his vivid leading phrases, seeing only their surface meaning, and missing the deeper current of his thought.

Jim147

• friends
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2016, 11:34:42 PM »
What about the Iranian nuke guy that got his neck stretched?
Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2016, 07:36:43 AM »
What about the Iranian nuke guy that got his neck stretched?

Read the OP? 
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

Jim147

• friends
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2016, 11:45:30 AM »
Got my story's mixed up.
Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2016, 12:39:36 PM »

Uh, according one cable TV talking head (who IS of conservative bent) no, this death isn't due to Ms. Clinton's e-mail security as the "time line" doesn't match. 
Not that he was defending Clinton ..... what she did was wrong and had anyone else done it, they'd be in the graybar hotel. 
The apparent fact  that any particular security breach doesn't have an obvious downside does not prove we ought not worry about them ... or ignore them, because the next one might .... and because just because we don't KNOW something bad has resulted from Clinton's transgressions, doesn't prove nothing happened; enemies don't always advertise their intelligence triumphs.

What I heard is one of Clinton's emails may have leaked that this guy was visiting the Pakistani Embassy in order to travel back into Iran which may have tipped off the Iranians that he would be going there allowing them to catch him.  I may have that a bit mixed up but that was the gist of it. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge