Author Topic: Clinton strategist calls for Julian Assange to be assassinated  (Read 1981 times)

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/illegally-clinton-assange-assassinate/#jPgK4wH1faI3bqR2.99

“I mean, a dead man can’t leak stuff,” Beckel chillingly noted of Assange. “The guy’s a traitor, a treasonist, and … and he has broken every law in the United States. The guy ought to be — and I’m not for the death penalty — so, if I’m not for the death penalty, there’s only one way to do it, illegally shoot the son of a bitch.”

Since Assange is not a U.S. citizen, he cannot be guilty of treason against the U.S.

"Broken every law in the United States"?  Not even close.

Michael Grunwald of Politico happily joins in:  https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/763402372680908800/photo/1

I can’t wait to write a defense of the drone strike that takes out Julian Assange.

These are the same people who accuse Trump of "inciting violence." 

I think my irony meter just broke.  The hypocrisy meter shattered some time ago.

""If you elect me, your taxes are going to be raised, not cut."
                         - master strategist Joe Biden

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Re: Clinton strategist calls for Julian Assange to be assassinated
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2016, 04:12:06 PM »
I had no idea Hillary had the convicted criminal Bob Beckel on her team. Though I should not be surprised at my lack of knowledge, as something the MSM would have spread far and wide in any other camp (to include Sanders) is something they don't appear to be interested in here.

Beckel is an arrogant, deceitful, and dirty rat.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2016, 04:17:20 PM »
http://www.rawstory.com/2015/01/foxs-bob-beckel-compares-islamic-terror-to-dating-your-mixed-race-girlfriend/

I think it’s sort of like in the United States where younger people today, it’s not at all unusual for people to see multicultural dating, for example,” Beckel told his co-hosts on The Five. “Back when I was young you didn’t date out of your own ethnicity. But in Europe and other places, this mingling that’s going on here, younger people are beginning to find this acceptable. And that’s the thing that is sort of scary because they’re getting exposed to it on a daily basis.

He really wouldn't like Killeen, Texas.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

fifth_column

• friend
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2016, 04:36:46 PM »
Apparently, the video of Bob Beckel referenced by the OP was from 2010. 
Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and it never will... The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress. ― Frederick Douglass

No American citizen should be willing to accept a government that uses its power against its own people.  -  Catherine Engelbrecht

KD5NRH

• friends
  • I'm too sexy for you people.
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2016, 05:11:29 PM »
He really wouldn't like Killeen, Texas.

He was talking about interracial dating.  What Killeen has is mostly interspecies dating.

Fitz

• Face-melter
  • friend
  • Floyd Rose is my homeboy
    • My Book
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2016, 05:51:09 PM »
He was talking about interracial dating.  What Killeen has is mostly interspecies dating.

this
Fitz

---------------
I have reached a conclusion regarding every member of this forum.
I no longer respect any of you. I hope the following offends you as much as this thread has offended me:
You are all awful people. I mean this *expletive deleted*ing seriously.

-MicroBalrog

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2016, 06:38:03 PM »

I never saw any Marines there.

Andiron

• friend
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2016, 07:02:43 PM »

I never saw any Marines there.

We go to 29 Palms for genuine inter-species dating. 

Desert Yetis  [barf]
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2016, 09:14:01 PM »
I will go out on a limb and assume this guy is anti-gun also.  His comment seems consistent with people who want to disarm everyone.

I am still surprised you don't see hacking as a normal part of the election process.  I think it might move that way in the future given the effect it is having. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

seeker_two

• friend
  • In short, most intelligence is false.
Re:
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2016, 11:01:35 PM »
I'm just surprised that Assange has lived this long......
Impressed yet befogged, they grasped at his vivid leading phrases, seeing only their surface meaning, and missing the deeper current of his thought.

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2016, 01:02:25 AM »
H. Clinton implied, allegedly, that Obama should be assassinated. 

http://nypost.com/2008/05/24/hills-assassin-talk-a-shocker/

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2016, 09:21:26 AM »
H. Clinton implied, allegedly, that Obama should be assassinated.  

http://nypost.com/2008/05/24/hills-assassin-talk-a-shocker/

I'm not going to play these games. Just like you CAN say Trump was talking about killing Clinton, you CAN say that about Clintonand Obama.

Trump was doing the "Soap box, ballot box, ammo box" bit, given his "that will be a sad day for all".

Clinton was inartfully trying to say that Robert Kennedy was in the midst of campaigning in June when he was assassinated, to answer why she should just stop fighting since it was already May.

She chose a high profile incident to highlight campaigning. It's just another example of her being a horrible candidate and speaker, not that she was imply Obama might be killed.
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
    • http://www.gunshopfinder.com
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2016, 09:38:10 AM »
Trump was doing the "Soap box, ballot box, ammo box" bit, given his "that will be a sad day for all".

Trump speaks in sentence fragments, often drifting off topic only to return. It may be that his "sad day for all" was a reference to Hillary being elected, or to her appointment of justices.

I don't think I've ever seen so many people draw concrete conclusions from so few words. Even the Second Amendment hasn't been dissected this extensively to draw a less obvious meaning.

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2016, 10:33:36 AM »
I'm not going to play these games.

You're a conservative. You're not allowed to play that game, unless you want to be accused of paranoia, fear-mongerig, conspiracy-mongering, feelings of insecurity about your loss of status as a priviliged white male, or whichever theory they come up with to explain why you are so mean and/or stupid. You scum.