Author Topic: Trump Destroys the Earth  (Read 4699 times)

Hawkmoon

• friend
Re: Trump Destroys the Earth
« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2017, 04:40:24 PM »
20 miles?  No way she could fly that quicker than driving unless there was serious traffic or other delays.  Maybe she wanted to have the plane with her because she was flying somewhere else after.  Still... 20 miles is close.  Where was she?  

It seems she was on Martha's Vineyard (an island), and the event was on Nantucket (a different island). So the option of driving meant driving in a boat, not a car. That, depending on the boat, likely would have taken a bit longer than a plane. IMHO it would also be more relaxing.

But, of course, there's that Russian conspiracy to be worried about. Perhaps the Secret Service had intel that a Rooshan submarine was lurking, prepared to torpedo any boat that Hillary might take between the islands.

She didn't take a Piper Cub, either. For that 20-mile hop, she took a twin-engine, luxery executive jet.

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/rich-hillary-flies-20-miles-private-jet-marthas-vineyard-nantucket/
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #26 on: June 03, 2017, 04:51:25 PM »
It seems she was on Martha's Vineyard (an island), and the event was on Nantucket (a different island). So the option of driving meant driving in a boat, not a car. That, depending on the boat, likely would have taken a bit longer than a plane. IMHO it would also be more relaxing.

Ah, okay. I hadn't seen that. As much as I want to bash her, hard to do so under those circumstances. If I call out fake news on the left,  I gotta call it out on the right.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #27 on: June 03, 2017, 09:21:25 PM »
Ah, okay. I hadn't seen that. As much as I want to bash her, hard to do so under those circumstances. If I call out fake news on the left,  I gotta call it out on the right.

Oh, go right ahead. I wouldn't fault you for suggesting that a Learjet or Gulfstream is just a wee mite excessive to hop between two tiny islands off the coast of Cape Cod. At the speed that plane flies, the pilot probably didn't have time to put the landing gear up. I can see flying, but an executive jet is not appropriate.

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
« Reply #28 on: June 04, 2017, 12:02:52 PM »
Ah, okay. I hadn't seen that. As much as I want to bash her, hard to do so under those circumstances. If I call out fake news on the left,  I gotta call it out on the right.

I agree.  The plane was the best option for her.

Oh, go right ahead. I wouldn't fault you for suggesting that a Learjet or Gulfstream is just a wee mite excessive to hop between two tiny islands off the coast of Cape Cod. At the speed that plane flies, the pilot probably didn't have time to put the landing gear up. I can see flying, but an executive jet is not appropriate.

Not at all.  Odds are Hillary flew somewhere else after that, so having that plane with her makes sense.  And, I assume, that plane is paid for with private money.
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #29 on: June 04, 2017, 02:48:54 PM »
I agree.  The plane was the best option for her.

Not at all.  Odds are Hillary flew somewhere else after that, so having that plane with her makes sense.  And, I assume, that plane is paid for with private money.

I believe she returned to Martha's Vineyard to continue Bill's birthday festivities. She's a remarkable woman, taking valuable time away from her family to hop a whole 20 miles to deliver a speech. How many other politicians wouldn't have done that?

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
« Reply #30 on: June 04, 2017, 03:00:54 PM »
I believe she returned to Martha's Vineyard to continue Bill's birthday festivities. She's a remarkable woman, taking valuable time away from her family to hop a whole 20 miles to deliver a speech. How many other politicians wouldn't have done that?

Is that true?  In that case, she is the most amazing, selfless, kind, caring, loving, courag...

Nope, can't type it with a straight face,
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #31 on: June 04, 2017, 05:37:18 PM »
Is that true?  In that case, she is the most amazing, selfless, kind, caring, loving, courag...

Sure you can. Keep trying ...

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
« Reply #32 on: June 04, 2017, 06:10:54 PM »
I thought Hawaii had a bunch of those little island-hopping airlines, some of which must have smaller executive jets.  Almost like bus routes, and they fly up and down the island chain from the Big Island to Guam or the furthest island (Kure Atoll) or whatever, and then back again.

Fifteen hundred miles total one-way.

I believe Alaska and some of the northern regions of Canada have similar situations, as well as Africa, so it must be a viable business model.

Maybe she just got on a sort of  "aerial bus," got dropped off on the next island, and it continued on its route...?

I'm not too sure of the comparison, what with the distances involved, and I'm NO DEFENDER OF HILLARY, but I wonder if someone isn't making a mountain out of a molehill and lying by omission, and we got suckered into picking up on it.

We have propaganda-mongers on our side, too, y' know.

Terry
« Last Edit: June 04, 2017, 06:45:21 PM by 230RN »
WHATEVER YOUR DEFINITION OF "INFRINGE " IS, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT.

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
« Reply #33 on: June 04, 2017, 06:48:16 PM »
1) she flew in a private jet.
2) Martha's Vineyard (island) to Nantucket..
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #34 on: June 04, 2017, 07:11:34 PM »

Try it with a straight finger, the middle one.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #35 on: June 05, 2017, 09:02:30 PM »

"End of quote.  Repeat the line."
  - Joe 'Ron Burgundy' Biden